ok, i think we gotta hit da reset button on men's fashion....

are those capris though

Obviously.

ijYLcequcSt0.png

TIL I apparently dress like a European dude.

these trends are terrible but coming in not too far behind would be...

Lmaoooo Ninja take the L, maybe you would had rock your denim vest leather sleeve jacket to match this fit? :nerd:

Your idol got u in skirts, shut up.

Plus my OG cazal shades X southbeach IX's combo

>*

Had those before ****** knew what a riff raff was...

Last edited:
I've been meaning to create a similar post, but not about the extreme nonsense that NH posted pic(s) of. That's just......well, no words convey what I have to say.

I have to agree; it's about damn time we hit the freaking reset button. It's getting harder and harder to find REGULAR clothing that isn't tight. It's like there is a push to become androgynous via clothing and music (go ahead and call me a conspiracy theorist if you want, but it's true). Nah, that's not acceptable for me.

What happened to being able to buy pants that don't grip my junk and bulge? Sorry guys. :lol: What happened to having a choice of not being a damn metro? F this BS (yes, I am THAT mad). What's funny is that I buy "relaxed/loose fit" pants and they are really not like they used to be.

Arent capris a female piece of clothing or is this an East coast thing??

Enlighten me.

Now you know there's a time where you wouldn't even touch capris, word to the Dirty era. Style changes. Can't cosign the stuff posted here though.

The douchebag-ness in that pic is on unbelievable levels. I loathe people who wear bow-ties outside of tuxes, they're all like those dudes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom