Ok I Usually Never Wish Death Upon People But This Lady Needs To Burn In Hell (Disturbing Clip)

Baby-
embarassed.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif

Woman-
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

"Hidden-camera video of a babysitter slapping an 11-month-old child, throwing things and handling the boy violently was evidence enough for police to charge the 53-year-old woman with battery on a child.The video was recorded on Tuesday in a Mandarin home. The next day, Jeannine Campbell was arrested." - Florida News

Wishing death is a bit extreme. But she does need about a good 25-30 years to reflect somewhere.

Originally Posted by toast1985

Wishing death is a bit extreme. But she does need about a good 25-30 years to reflect somewhere.

She will just get what is coming to her..

What the F was her problem?
smh.gif
mad.gif

I dont even know what i would have done to her if i was the dad

[h3]
Ok I Usually Never Wish Death Upon People But This Lady  %%%++ Needs To Burn In Hell
[/h3]

%@#+ justice being served I'd kill that piece of trash.

There is literally NOTHING an 11 month old child could do to me to even justify putting hands on them
smh.gif

That woman is a disgrace to human beings and I wouldn't mind her being stoned to death.

Jesus Christ. I dont know how anyone could do that to such an innocent child. The way she picked him up and flung him around im surprised his arm isnt broke. She better be locked up for a while
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom