Ok...I'm officially checking for CurT@!n$...

Ladies and gents, theres quotables in this thang...

http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip..._byline=1&show_portrait=0&color=&fullscreen=1http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip..._byline=1&show_portrait=0&color=&fullscreen=1http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip..._byline=1&show_portrait=0&color=&fullscreen=1http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip..._byline=1&show_portrait=0&color=&fullscreen=1
Curt@!n$ Freestyle on Toca Tuesdays from Toca Tuesdays on Vimeo.

pimp.gif

Not having a name like a myspace tagline and sounding like a fake Rhymefest & Serius Jones Lovechild and looking like Terrance from 106 & Park

i liked his verse on sizzlas take myself away remix

but i havent heard anything since and his name is hard on the eyes.

yeah thats the only thing with Curtains. I dont think he drop much material. Any one of these years he coulda been on that XXL list or had a major deal easily. I think he just likes to put out music for the sake of it and hates the business so much he dont even wanna deal with it. He just raps to rap cuz he likes to and he's nice at it.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

yeah thats the only thing with Curtains. I dont think he drop much material. Any one of these years he coulda been on that XXL list or had a major deal easily. I think he just likes to put out music for the sake of it and hates the business so much he dont even wanna deal with it. He just raps to rap cuz he likes to and he's nice at it.

this

hes dope tho

Originally Posted by Calmatic

pimp.gif
. Everything is true 100%
My son D
pimp.gif

He was under an artist development deal with Def Jam for like 4 years, I believe.
I aint know about that. Was that around the time he was signed under Tyrese?

Nah, Curtains ain't nice.. he can't really spit heat...

Those only thing i can rock wit', are his fits, they stay on point...

Fly Guy...
glasses.gif

(No slurping).

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Fly Guy...
glasses.gif

(No slurping).
son i really really hate you

My son D
pimp.gif

He was under an artist development deal with Def Jam for like 4 years, I believe.

This was like 2000.

I remember son came to school with his paperwork
laugh.gif

That didn't work out and he was Unsigned Hype in the Source a couple years later. I didn't even know he was signed with Tyrese but he been around the game for a minute. Real happy to see him finally getting some shine.

I officially stopped checking him when he dropped Dope For President.

WHSL Rebel Radio was dope tho.

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

My son D
pimp.gif

This was like 2000.

I remember son came to school with his paperwork
laugh.gif

That didn't work out and he was Unsigned Hype in the Source a couple years later. I didn't even know he was signed with Tyrese but he been around the game for a minute. Real happy to see him finally getting some shine.

laugh.gif
@ the coming to school with paperwork. I woulda been hyped too and that was around the time dudes wasn't getting signed like now.

I forgot the name of Tyrese company or production company he had but i think Curt was under that. It was around the time Transformers 1 came out.

Son can do major damage with the music and he know the fashion game so them hipsters and hypebeast a prolly follow him.

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Fly Guy...
glasses.gif

(No slurping).
son i really really hate you

hater_tots.jpg

Back
Top Bottom