Ok my NT Terps, which one of yall..

s0lefunk

Supporter
Which one of yall did a presentation on shoe collecting for COMM107 last year? :lol:
laugh.gif

After I mentioned I had a shoe habit, my instructor said someone did a final presentation on sneaker collecting and she was amazed at the pics of people lickin thier shoes.
Team PokerStars
"Duece, Seven... I'm ALL-IN"​
"I'VE NEVER WORKED A DAY IN MY LIFE"​
John Madden​

i didnt do that but last year for my american studies class i did a show and tell type thing with shoes and i wrote an 8 page research paper on shoes
center]TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
WEST B-MORE WHERE THE FLY GUYS RESIDE

I miss my Stamp Union Days and Diamondback Days...and my Laplata late nights...

South Hill Dinners...

*sigh*

Enjoy it brotha's.. time flew while I was havin fun!!!

I didn't cry cause I was going to the real world when I graduated.. I cried cuz Play Time was Over... lol
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

LMAO you sound like me Rock and I just graduated in May......sigh lol
"They say when you play with skill, good luck will happen"

it could be anyone i mean there are a lot of nters but probaly more iss people at cp. i did an engl100 paper on being a sneakerhead but as far as a presentation sounds like it is a little too much.

COMM 107 CHEAAAAA Im in that joint now.....do you got it in the PLS building?
"Late nites at Laplata" Im livin this @#%$ now and can't wait to get OUT!!!
THE GIRLS IS MY MOTIVATION TO WALK ALL OVER CAMPUS FROM CLASS TO CLASS!
BUT WORD TO PP30 WIT THAT VIP TREATMENT
WUD UP MA****KAAAA :rofl:
roll.gif

am i the only person who's kinda really embarrassed by my shoe "habit"? i would never give a speech or make a presentation about kicks... just seems super corny.
team i like shoes​

^

i feel you. it doesnt help the the whole im no a sneaker geek movement is jumping off
smh.gif

Mo Money
far from Bammed Out​

For real...you'll find that most WOMEN, understand the sneaker collecting thing more than dudes. If a woman DOESN'T understand it...she's probably a bamma anyways.

My girlfriend doesn't buy sneakers at all...but she buys shoes more than most folks on NT.
AS A KID, I WAS TOLD THAT IF I CLAIM IT AS MINE...IT SHALL BE
Well, it is mine. As I do everything...it's all me this time too.

^ lavan speaks the truth about girls understanding the shoe habit. i swear when new jordans come out a lot of the girls at cp are first to wear them. I remember when the black 5s came out that monday and 10 girls in my class had them on.

^^ I am not sure about many of the girls I know actually wearing jordans..

I think most of the women I come across who do are Younger Black women and Phillipino women.

Quote:
For real...you'll find that most WOMEN, understand the sneaker collecting thing more than dudes. If a woman DOESN'T understand it...she's probably a bamma anyways.

My girlfriend doesn't buy sneakers at all...but she buys shoes more than most folks on NT.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

Quote:
COMM 107 CHEAAAAA Im in that joint now.....do you got it in the PLS building?

Naw. Im in Skinner. Tues and Thurs

Quote:
am i the only person who's kinda really embarrassed by my shoe "habit"? i would never give a speech or make a presentation about kicks... just seems super corny.
Team PokerStars
"Duece, Seven... I'm ALL-IN"
John Madden​

^ lol, that was me...or at least I think it was but I had my class in the PLS building. I basically did it because I definitely knew that I could talk about shoes for 10 minutes.

P.S. Look me up on Facebook, I'm the creator of the Facebook group "I [insert heart here] DC Clubbing" aka Facebook's largest nightlife group.
-D. Fresh

Last edited:
^Naw. Heather, white lady

Team PokerStars
John Madden​

:wow:
eek.gif
@ you referring to your teacher by first name.

Most professors I have would @#%$ a brick if you didn't call them Dr. such and such or Mr./Mrs. such and such. :lol:
laugh.gif

Dream Team of MD/DC/VA - TRUTH hurts, doesn't it?
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'​

I am...i don't really like to talk about it but people who know about me always wanna talk to me about it...i never ever ever ever mention NT and I hate when someone calls me out about a post in public (arnold)...keep it online
Team I Heart HarlemToTheBronx

i did it son!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it was me lmao ... ask her if the same dude did a cowboys presentation ... and i was the only kid in class to wear a fitted during all my presentations

*edit*

yeah her name was heather ... and i un ds'd my stealth 20's for the presentation too ... im still mad she gave me a B for the semester that damn group presentation in the beginning of class ruined my grade ... i was trying to crank the one girl in my group and the other was a square and we bombed it ... i put Nt in my presentation too got thepics from iss lick your soles thread or whatever

*edit #2*

whats up rock ... i know them brakes and rotors are worn by now

^yea it was you then, lol. She said something about the dude convincing the class that the Cowboys were the best team (booo... Skins all day). We're about to break into groups next week so we'll see how that goes. Any pointers for the presentation though? Did she react good to certain strategies or aspects or some crap like that?
Team PokerStars
John Madden​

Back
Top Bottom