OK Nike. I know you lurking. It's time now...

I feel ya. I need these in my life. I need them huaraches that had tornado like design on the side.

you not the only one wanting these...but knowing Nike, they may OD on them...even though they did their thing with the carnivore retro, idk..but i sure would love to have a few of these namely

air-huarache-mowabb.jpg

nike_huarache_acg_purple.jpg

nike-air-huarache.jpg

OG white/royal/limes are like one of my grails right now and I'd also love them to drop the retro cool grey joints they did in like 2001. c'mon Nike make it happen already.

The runners are dope, but I'm waiting for the Flight Huaraches to come back out.

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

The runners are dope, but I'm waiting for the Flight Huaraches to come back out.

That's kind of off-topic, but there were rumors they're coming back round.

Scream greens are all I need. I remember seeing catalog pics of some white/black/orange and grey/volt Huarache LEs last year but they never came out. Why were they scrapped?

I love huarches, I was in college back in 92 when they came out.

384774695.jpg

These set at the outlets forever.

336285062.jpg

Scream greens.... So hard for me to find a clean pair with box etc.. ive been searching all over

Ill add to the pics.. Happy to have these 3

Agreed!!

Besides the janky samples that we saw last year, I'd take ANY Huarache runner. Easily one of my favorites. I remember squeezing into a size 11 in the Escape joints for a year, even though my feet would go numb because those joints were so damn tight. lol

And what ever happened to these?
safety-orange-nike-air-huarache-le-runner-2.jpg

That along with these, these are SERIOUSLY overdue.  But we get DT Max's twice in 3 years
30lffjq.jpg

And then these.  Just drop them already and make my year:

Originally Posted by 3thaman

I love huarches, I was in college back in 92 when they came out.

These set at the outlets forever.

336285062.jpg
I still break mine out from time to time 
laugh.gif

Yeah, they were supposed to release in 2009, not sure what happen.  I love these kicks, mad comfortable.

I just wish they didn't fit a size and half small. Even if they retro them, my foot will still be damn near busting out the shoe

I remember getting jumped in Jersey City for my royal/limes back in the day...They ripped my white tee but never got me for my shoes or my paper!!!

I loved these shoes and wore them to the ground till they had the mean lean!!!

Back
Top Bottom