OK Niketalk school me on this new drink NUVO!!!!!!!!!! Mods Please Change This To General!

Lunden

formerly pleasesaythebaby23
i have seen it in all of these videos:

Jamie Foxx - Blame It
Kanye & T-Pain - Go Hard
Akon, Snoop, & T.I. - Daydreaming

and when i went to the club in Tampa during the superbowl all the superstars had a bottle of this walking around drinking it

NTers help me out cause i cant find it no where in my city and it seems like im the only one whos heard of it

this is all i got from wiki:

Nuvo L'esprit De Paris is the world's first sparkling liqueur created by Raphael Yakoby who also created the liqueur Hypnotiq. The Vodka brand alcohol was made in Paris, France and imported to the London Group Company in Manhasset, New York. It was introduced to the United States market in the fourth quarter of 2007. Nuvo was produced to attract the female crowed as some of the earlier bottles imprinted the words "For Her" in the middle of the bottle. After many men started purchasing the drink too, the company removed the "For Her" print off the bottle. A precentage of the sells goes towards breast cancer research.

I remember there was a thread on this a while back.

I guess it is what that description says, sparkling liqueur, which to me sounds like apple-tini status to me. I dont believe it is that expensive either

You are a man.

This is for women.

If you drink this, be sure to order a maxipad on the side.

Wrong Forum too.
tongue.gif

it's pretty good but light as hell..def a female drink or if you plan on driving but still wanna drink

don't even think about pouring a cup though..you can actually punish the whole bottle(s).

It's about $20 but you can probably toughen it up by adding more vodka.

*Hits the back button to make sure this is the Music Forum.

roll.gif
I laugh at dudes that pose with bottles of Nuvo. Its a drink for her as it used to say on the bottle before the makers changed the label.

definite #+@** drink. I mean, the bottle is shaped like lipstick and it's pink, what more need be said? plus it's like 15 proof.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Damn having a certain drink makes you gay now? Never got that..drink what you like.

Nuvo was produced to attract the female crowed as some of the earlier bottles imprinted the words "For Her" in the middle of the bottle.
indifferent.gif
yes it makes you gay.

-The Juice

So if I drink it I will suddenly be attracted to men? I get it. Its aimed towards women but if you decide to try it and you like it, then you like it.

Back
Top Bottom