Ok ok ok if you're one of these dudes who feels the need to mean-mug everyone, please stop.

Originally Posted by lilfalconsfan

I just a male thing to mean mug. Im 15 and i get mean mugged by grown men like there's a problem or somethin.

I think a lot of adults just like to do it to younger kids cause they think they're about that life. Those people know full well they aren't mean mugging anyone over 21 anyways.

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

So instead of you being a man and approaching the man that you have an issue with, you run onto your little device and cry your eyes out to us? And you consider yourself pound for pound the best in the world? Sure.
*shots fired

Cuz don't want it man.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Club 27

So instead of you being a man and approaching the man that you have an issue with, you run onto your little device and cry your eyes out to us? And you consider yourself pound for pound the best in the world? Sure.

the last time i approached someone about it, i ended up almost getting arrested after slamming a guy with liquid courage running through his veins who upon realizing he was losing, decided to whip out his badge and claim he is an off-duty cop

I dont need that grief (and potential jail time)

dont come into my thread thinking you're gonna "get me" you gravedigging pariah.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You sure showed that guy by making a thread on NT....
**Makes thread on egotistical guys who are "built" that think people mean mug them if they look that direction**

RaWeX05

so either you: 1. Saved my pictures on your personal computer (which is creepy)

OR

2. typed my username into the BB.com search and went through truckloads of threads ive posted in in hopes of finding something to use against me (which is pathetic)

So, which one of these two guys do you wanna be?

the last time i approached someone about it, i ended up almost getting arrested after slamming a guy with liquid courage running through his veins who upon realizing he was losing, decided to whip out his badge and claim he is an off-duty cop

dont come into my thread thinking you're gonna "get me" you gravedigging pariah.

314uion.jpg

Do you even lift brah?

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

314uion.jpg

Do you even lift brah?
I was just waiting for this gif to be used
roll.gif

On topic though, mean mug for some people = normal face.

well for me i sometimes mean mug. I just forget that im not in the can anymore.
Its hard to get used to after so long

I'm a 25 yr old black male and I notice that other black males mean mug as if I'm laying down a challenge. I'm just out trying to peruse Target for some goodies

Originally Posted by JayHood23

I'm a 25 yr old black male and I notice that other black males mean mug as if I'm laying down a challenge. I'm just out trying to peruse Target for some goodies

laugh.gif

Yeah it's not necessarily a race thing, but I've seen it a lot going to clubs/bars around Cali. I just 
smile.gif
 and keep it moving.

I usually ignore it and treat them like statues. If there really was an issue then they'd speak up with the confidence of the male image they're trying to portray.

If not they stare while I continue doing whatever it is I'm doing, wasting their time while I make use of mine. Profit?

I usually mean mug right back.laid out a few dudes in my younger days when I was looking for trouble but when u get older u grow up.its usually just the haters that do it when they see u doing good in life

Maybe they can see that you are a great guy with an awesome personality and they stair at you in hopes of you extending your friendship to them.

Chances are though, you soft bruh.

I usually hit them with the u mad grin....90% of the time if approached, these tough guys will walk away like a dog with its tail between his legs.

Originally Posted by Diego

Maybe they can see that you are a great guy with an awesome personality and they stair at you in hopes of you extending your friendship to them.

Chances are though, you soft bruh.

atleastyoutried.jpg

Back
Top Bottom