Ok ok ok if you're one of these dudes who feels the need to mean-mug everyone, please stop.

club 27

Banned
i cant run even run errands without someone trying to "prove" themselves or something, not to mention bars or clubs.

Dudes see someone who is decently-built and are automatically threatened. Why? im not out to start nonsense.

no one is intimidated by your stares. Atleast im not.

Regardless of what some of you may think, i am a GENTLEMAN. I strive to carry myself as such every day.

staring someone down doesnt make you an alpha-male. it makes you the insecure, petty buffoon that you are.

This thread isnt an attempt to come off as braggadocious or self-promoting

inb4 some sort of Anger-affiliated photo
inb4 Cool story bro
inb4 a Diego remark
inb4 HBW goes off on a tangent that no one will read

insults will result in a bulk order of:

rudehat.jpg

Discuss.

What if you're one of those guys that everyone thinks is mean muggin them, when in actuality, thats just his straight face?

So instead of you being a man and approaching the man that you have an issue with, you run onto your little device and cry your eyes out to us? And you consider yourself pound for pound the best in the world? Sure.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

So instead of you being a man and approaching the man that you have an issue with, you run onto your little device and cry your eyes out to us? And you consider yourself pound for pound the best in the world? Sure.

the last time i approached someone about it, i ended up almost getting arrested after slamming a guy with liquid courage running through his veins who upon realizing he was losing, decided to whip out his badge and claim he is an off-duty cop

I dont need that grief (and potential jail time)

dont come into my thread thinking you're gonna "get me" you gravedigging pariah.

Originally Posted by Club 27

the last time i approached someone about it, i ended up almost getting arrested after slamming a guy with liquid courage running through his veins who upon realizing he was losing, decided to whip out his badge and claim he is an off-duty cop

I dont need that grief (and potential jail time)

dont come into my thread thinking you're gonna "get me" you gravedigging pariah.

laugh.gif
@ "pariah"
whos really gonna approach any/every random person they see mean muggin them anyways? its not that serious

*shots fired

Originally Posted by Club 27

i cant run even run errands without someone trying to "prove" themselves or something, not to mention bars or clubs.

Dudes see someone who is decently-built and are automatically threatened.

I usually don't but,

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Talking like your life is an action movie or some !*##. Man you ain't Steven Seagal. People are probably looking at you because you're weird.

Back
Top Bottom