Ok ... So Hangover is definitely the best movie of the YEAR !!!!! *no spoilers*

pimp.gif
X1000000 ..... No movie has ever came closer to be funnier than halfbaked ... but this damn near crushed it ..

I was at a screening for it last night and it was amazing from literally the first few seconds to the last few seconds ...

BTW .. I'm one of those people who hate movies if they aren't considered great ... Next time I see I will definitely be
pimp.gif
before I go.

Has anyone else saw it yet ???

Originally Posted by The Kid Fiasco

I'm gonna go see it, but its really that good...wow..

Now i have high expectations

No dissapointments fam ... It has all the ingredients necessary to make a GREAT movie actually GREAT !!

After this, all those dudes will be even more famous than they already were.

PLEASE ..... nobody who saw it ruin this thread w/ any spoilers ... I just wanted to let ya'll know it was that good .

Can't wait. Buddy watched it last week and said it was funny as hell. I just wanna see the guy with the baby.

previews looked so wild, and after seeing the 2 minute preview with Mike Tyson full out singing In The Air Tonight I said this will be a great movie..

My girl had screening tickets for it tonight in Hollywood (Grauman's Chinese Theatre), but I said give them away because I can't make it. I want to seethis though.

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

Can't wait. Buddy watched it last week and said it was funny as hell. I just wanna see the guy with the baby.
oh
laugh.gif
.. you have no idea ....

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

My girl had screening tickets for it tonight in Hollywood (Grauman's Chinese Theatre), but I said give them away because I can't make it. I want to see this though.

well hook a ninja up!!!? im pretty sure i can make it!

wifey & i are gonna catch it on friday and go to applebees for that 2 for $20.

I've been waiting for this for months. I'm definitely seeing it Friday night.

No thread-hijack, but I'm missing Land Of The Lost for this (looks so cheesy, that it will be funny). With thatsaid, I think Hangover will be funnier.

akuratl02, just let me know this. Is there a good amount of one-liners?

Originally Posted by bkmac

I've been waiting for this for months. I'm definitely seeing it Friday night.

No thread-hijack, but I'm missing Land Of The Lost for this (looks so cheesy, that it will be funny). With that said, I think Hangover will be funnier.

akuratl02, just let me know this. Is there a good amount of one-liners?

Son ... You have no idea ... If this makes sense - there are no-liners that will have you
roll.gif

Oh yeah ... and quite possibly the Great Gifs of All Time happen to be in this film .... I wouldn't even dare expose them early, but you'll know whenyou see 'em ..

Strictly amazing !!!! I'm so serious , my shorty just told me that I was hypin' it too much cause she wanna see it , and I told her to shut up ...Thats how serious I am ..

Back
Top Bottom