Ok, so i'm a lightweight drinker, what can I do about it.

I just started drinking about two months ago, and already i've thrown up three times, and it's ticking me off that I can't drink more. I'm thetype of supercompetitive person who hates not being good at things. Last night I had smoked with like four people and had two four locos and then already Ithrew up and my night was done and it sucked and I felt like a donkey. Not cool. And I'm trying to fix this problem. How do you get your drinking staminaup? because i suck.

Are you mixing your drinks?

Truthfully all the times I threw up from drinking I deserved it
laugh.gif
Mixing like an idiot, or pounding down beers and eating pizza at the same time, either wayI knew i probably was going to yack.

I never understood what was wrong with being a lightweight...I wish I could get throwed off a shot...would save me money
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YuraS718

Are you mixing your drinks?

Truthfully all the times I threw up from drinking I deserved it
laugh.gif
Mixing like an idiot, or pounding down beers and eating pizza at the same time, either way I knew i probably was going to yack.

word...shot for shot of Patron w/a fat guy and lil Ceasars? #allmyfault

open bar #allmyfault

I dont drink often but when I do it takes about one drink to get me right.

As some people said above, just drink more, but do it slowly. After one drink, try another and see how you feel. After a WHILE (@least 20 min) if you canhandle it, try another.....so forth and so on. Start with light drinks though. Also try to not drink and smoke, i have no idea if that would allow you tohandle more liquor but try it out.

Its not about how fast you drink just pace yourself. College gave me a crazy tolerance because I would spend weekends where I smoked a minimum of 3 blunts, 4-5brews, 2-3 cups of henny, and a couple shots of random stuff a night. But this was over a span of about 4-5 hours and I'm not a small dude. But all ittakes is time. When I first started drinking I would get assed out and throw up too, but once you learn how to pace yourself you can drink non stop the wholenight.

Drinking too much is not cool. If you want to handle your alcohol better, try eating something before you drink and drink plenty of water before you drink.

Back
Top Bottom