OK...T.I. has been dropping these hot 16s lately...hes coming for Luda...

I like T.I. better but Luda has bars...But at the same time people sleepin on T.I.

See "I'm Illy"

What's Yo Name > What's Your Fantasy
Let's Get Away > Splash Waterfalls

Freak Through X Chillin' W/My B* > Pimpin' All Over The World

Why You Wanna > Shake Your Money Maker

TIP is killin Luda at his own specialty 

P Poppin gets my vote tho only cuz of Uncut 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

NO TIM. YOU'RE WRONG! LUDA'S VERSE ON THAT NEW TAIO CRUZ IS BETTER THAN ANYTHING T.I. EVER DID!

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Look like it's time for those Luda fans to Roll Out
laugh.gif
Illionaire just Down With The King'd ya'll

You think you did something there huh? You think you made a funny don't you?

c4b3528ab78b9a511ec085d3c3fa5a7f019b6ab.jpg

And as far as Illionaire goes somebody is clearly logging into his account because he said he was logging out and taking some time off of the forum.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Clearly you're biased because you're a TIP fan. Every single one ofthose songs are GARBAGE by TIP. Granted, you're just trying to prove apoint that TIP is better at the Luda type love songs he does but manWhat's Yo Name is GARBAGE, LET'S GET AWAY GARBAGE and WHY YOU WANNA AREGARBAGE!. And hell you even comparing garbage to garbage because MoneyMaker was garbage too.
laugh.gif

Props to FinesseSosa for admitting he's a TIP fan but willing to put his bias aside.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Look like it's time for those Luda fans to Roll Out
laugh.gif
Illionaire just Down With The King'd ya'll

You think you did something there huh? You think you made a funny don't you?

c4b3528ab78b9a511ec085d3c3fa5a7f019b6ab.jpg

And as far as Illionaire goes somebody is clearly logging into his account because he said he was logging out and taking some time off of the forum.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Clearly you're biased because you're a TIP fan. Every single one of those songs are GARBAGE by TIP. Granted, you're just trying to prove a point that TIP is better at the Luda type love songs he does but man What's Yo Name is GARBAGE, LET'S GET AWAY GARBAGE and WHY YOU WANNA ARE GARBAGE!. And hell you even comparing garbage to garbage because Money Maker was garbage too.
laugh.gif

Props to FinesseSosa for admitting he's a TIP fan but willing to put his bias aside.

first of all sir,

Spoiler [+]
bush-finger.jpg

secondly, those songs garbage?

Spoiler [+]
http://images.quickblogcast.com/1/1/6/7/8/198379-187611/shut_the_****_up.jpg 

its pretty clear this is a sensitive topic....idk why, but it is...

i grew up listening to both, and back then i would pick luda over TI any day.....but its not even a debate nowadays

im still a low key fan of luda tho...i liked some songs off theatre of mind...however TI just has more and better songs as of late and its been that way for a while

Albums? TI > Luda
Creativeness? Luda > TI

I like TI better, but I honestly think if I had a song and wanted one sick verse for a remix, and my choices was TI or Luda. I would rather have a Luda verse. I like both artists though and have a really hard time choosing between the two.

They've both fallen off hard in the past 4-5 years so I don't even know the point. I do know that T.I. knows hot rap and make it appear hot but what he is saying is not that nice. Luda might be on some bubble gum %##% some days but son still is more creative and lyrical than T.I.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Clearly you're biased because you're a TIP fan. Every single one ofthose songs are GARBAGE by TIP. Granted, you're just trying to prove apoint that TIP is better at the Luda type love songs he does but manWhat's Yo Name is GARBAGE, LET'S GET AWAY GARBAGE and WHY YOU WANNA AREGARBAGE!. And hell you even comparing garbage to garbage because MoneyMaker was garbage too.
laugh.gif

Once again, these words, what are they?

4 pages of arguing and comparing a rappers who time is up to another who career is one of the few that might have longivity over the next 10 years

Cmon yall better than that!! TI>LUDA and its been that way since Urban Legend

Not only cud Luda not keep up with TI but he was surpassed in his on city by Young Jeezy

Luda's only claim to fame is his features, that aint sumtin you wanna be remembered for

laugh.gif

Aye... While I'm a huge T.I.P fan, hell he's slowly becoming my most listened too artist... You're tweeking if you actually believe the bolded print.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

a lot of dudes bugging saying T.I pen game is really that sick. Im a T.I supporter and even I KNOW his pen game aint that nice. He just makes it sound hot.

Luda would BODY T.I in a 16's contest any day of the week. Luda just isnt taken serious for his pen game cuz of his animated personality.
QFT...I swear there are so many clowns on this board who really have no clue what the !%*$ they are talking about.

How did Luda fall off? Dude has been one of the most popular rappers for damn near 10 years ...what?!

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Luda would BODY T.I in a 16's contest any day of the week.

You're right. Luda would definitely BODY Tip in a 16 any day of the week.

Spoiler [+]
3477m8x.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

damn it..now i gotta clean all this fruit punch off my monitor

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But yeah this was hilarious
roll.gif

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

4 pages of arguing and comparing a rappers who time is up to another who career is one of the few that might have longivity over the next 10 years

Not only cud Luda not keep up with TI but he was surpassed in his on city by Young Jeezy

Luda's only claim to fame is his features, that aint sumtin you wanna be remembered for

That's a bit of a stretch man, he got 5 platinum albums. Maybe real hip hop heads won't remember his albums but the average music listener can't deny his success.

[h1]Ludacris discography[/h1]
[h3]From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/h3]
Jump to: navigation, search
[table]Ludacris discography[tr][th=""]Releases[/th][/tr][tr][td][emoji]8601[/emoji]Studio albums[/td][th=""]7[/th][/tr][tr][td][emoji]8601[/emoji]Singles[/td][th=""]24[/th][/tr][tr][td][emoji]8601[/emoji]Music videos[/td][th=""]50[/th][/tr][tr][td][emoji]8601[/emoji]Collaboration albums[/td][th=""]2[/th][/tr][tr][td][emoji]8601[/emoji]Features singles[/td][th=""]30[/th][/tr][/table]
This is the discography of Ludacris, an American rapper. He is the highest selling Southern rapper with over 17 million records sold in the United States and 24 million records sold worldwide. Ludacris is tied with Sean Combs for having the most Billboard Hot 100 number one songs as a rap artist (5 each). He also shares the record of being the rap artist with the most top ten appearances on that chart with 17 top ten hits tied with Jay-Z.

T.I. been out of jail how long and already he has more hot 16's than Luda? C'mon man, a handful of collabos this year don't just ERASE all of Luda's work that easy. Like I said in the other thread TI makes better albums but Luda is a better featured performer. T.I. can catch him eventually though  

It's definitely time for Luda's fans in this thread to re-group and hit the reset button cause things didn't quite work out the way they wanted them to in this thread.  Nothing wrong with starting from scratch.

Do you know the difference between wordplay and lyrical content.  TI's Lyrical Content>>>>Luda's.  But in terms of strict wordplay, Luda is far better.

Pac has better lyrical content than Pun.  Pun had better wordplay. Understand the difference?

100% Truth.  Now's here someone that understand and knows the elements of hip hop.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

That's a bit of a stretch man, he got 5 platinum albums. Maybe real hip hop heads won't remember his albums but the average music listener can't deny his success.

[h1]Ludacris discography[/h1]
[h3]From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/h3]
Jump to: navigation, search
[table]Ludacris discography[tr][th=""]Releases[/th][/tr][tr][td][emoji]8601[/emoji]Studio albums[/td][th=""]7[/th][/tr][tr][td][emoji]8601[/emoji]Singles[/td][th=""]24[/th][/tr][tr][td][emoji]8601[/emoji]Music videos[/td][th=""]50[/th][/tr][tr][td][emoji]8601[/emoji]Collaboration albums[/td][th=""]2[/th][/tr][tr][td][emoji]8601[/emoji]Features singles[/td][th=""]30[/th][/tr][/table]
This is the discography of Ludacris, an American rapper. He is the highest selling Southern rapper with over 17 million records sold in the United States and 24 million records sold worldwide. Ludacris is tied with Sean Combs for having the most Billboard Hot 100 number one songs as a rap artist (5 each). He also shares the record of being the rap artist with the most top ten appearances on that chart with 17 top ten hits tied with Jay-Z.

T.I. been out of jail how long and already he has more hot 16's than Luda? C'mon man, a handful of collabos this year don't just ERASE all of Luda's work that easy. Like I said in the other thread TI makes better albums but Luda is a better featured performer. T.I. can catch him eventually though  

I may have overstated that...Not trying to take anything away from Luda and what he has done with his career, he did his thing just like Nelly did his but in terms of comparing him to another rapper like TI, people are using his killing features as the thing that makes him better. That doesnt cut it for me personally in a comparison/argument on these two as who is the better artist. For as strictly spittin I prefer Tip, guess its just a subject matter thing.

a lot of dudes bugging saying T.I pen game is really that sick. Im a T.I supporter and even I KNOW his pen game aint that nice. He just makes it sound hot.

Luda would BODY T.I in a 16's contest any day of the week. Luda just isnt taken serious for his pen game cuz of his animated personality.

thanks you a man w/ a brain

SOOOOOO..... Now that were off that.... Can we talk abt who the king of the south is???? Personally it seems like this kid T.I straight cut everybody in the line. DISRESPECTFUL... Yes/ but on the same token ain't that how it's supposed to be done? My understanding was although there was HELLA southern rappers waaaaay before this guy wasn't nobody hijackin the throne the way he did. The way it seemed to me was: the south has a crazy movement, everything is fine an dandy then.... Wait... Out of left field... Who is that?? OHHH THATS T.I CLAIMIN TO BE THE KING OF THE SOUTH?!?! WITH NO CREDENTIALS (as far as cats like UGK,SCARFACE,LUDA etc. Were concernded)

Back
Top Bottom