OK...T.I. has been dropping these hot 16s lately...hes coming for Luda...

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Hes better than Luda tho.

That's common knowledge, though.

Then again, according to NTers, Luda is lyrically better than TIP. Meh.

Not this dumb %+* argument again. Luda >>> TIP in every aspect of the game except making albums.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Not this dumb %+* argument again. Luda >>> TIP in every aspect of the game except making albums.

What aspect of what game?

Go away.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Go away.
What game? Oh I don't know. The hip hop game? You cats kill me thinking your opinion actually holds more weight than the next mans. Stop it.
laugh.gif
@ Go away. What are you a child?

Go away.
What game? Oh I don't know. The hip hop game? You cats kill me thinking your opinion actually holds more weight than the next mans. Stop it.
laugh.gif

I can't even recall the last real "hip hop" record Luda has made. He's been an R&B artist for the last few years.

Go away.

Which is one of the biggest aspects of the game...

Go away.
laugh.gif

I can't even recall the last real "hip hop" record Luda has made. He's been an R&B artist for the last few years.

Go away.
Thearter of the Mind was filled with Hip-Hop records...And that album was better than any of TI's since King.

Obviously though, TI>>Luda.  And yes, Luda has better wordplay than TI.

Paper Trail was way better than Theater of the Mind.  Do you guys actually listen to these albums before giving your two cents about them?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I just wanna know why T.I. stopped rapping about positive life choices and doing the right thing? His stint made him a gangster again huh?

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

Which is one of the biggest aspects of the game...
Well I can't disagree with that. That is true. That being said, TIP's production on his album is lightyears ahead of Luda's production on his albums.

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by MrWavez

luda been fell off

As did TIP.
nahhh

back then Luda could murk ti...just look at stomp...

nowadays T.I. would have a field day
ButLuda is still capable of a Stomp verse. TI is still the same cat whomade I'm Serious. So when did TI all of a sudden become this lyricaljuggernaut that would have a field day with Luda? I know he just gotout but damn did his pen game become that nice?

So when did TI all of a sudden become this lyricaljuggernaut that would have a field day with Luda?

Luda can have his boring "Stomp" verse. TIP can spit.

Back
Top Bottom