• http://theurbandaily.com/...of-actually-being-smart/">Email
  • Print
  • Sphere

« Previous Post   Next Post »
tud_logo_black.gif
[h1]VIDEO: Plies Addresses Rumors Of Actually Being Smart[/h1]
By Bill Johnson April 9, 2010 2:05 pm

plies.jpg

Plies took to the satellite radio airwaves and attempted to clear up a rumor about his past.

Plies visited Angela Yee’s Shade 45 radio show earlier this week, and a listener called in to ask if Plies was really the valedictorian of his high school, if his brother was the real thug and that Plies took his image.

Hold up…

Being valedictorian of your high school is a bad thing?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

This confirms some of my suspicions of rap music....some of these dudes are not as dumb as they seem. I know Plies used to be a nurse or some $$#@.
laugh.gif

I love how some rappers have a way of responding to questions without answering them, fake as hell

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

This confirms some of my suspicions of rap music....some of these dudes are not as dumb as they seem. I know Plies used to be a nurse or some $$#@.
laugh.gif

idk i think he was going to USF for a nursing degree... and (dont quote me) dropped out....
just something I heard

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

and black people always wonder why

*coming from a black guy
[Beanie Sieg] "Who does that? That's not cool.[Beanie Sieg]

well lets see, what would a person of another race (who doesn't know or listen to plies) think about that article....coming from a very popular rap artist

You all should check out what Jamie Foxx had to say about this cat! I'm on a phone so I can't bring it here,but the !!!# is hilarious and really shows that he really isn't about all that foolishness he spews on records.It's on Youtube.

Ok saw the video

lulz were not delivered and Plies basically answered the question or rumor with some mumbo jumbo

basically saying "What you see is what you get" not really saying he is stupid or smart just saying it is what it is, if people think he is smart then he is smart if people think he stupid then thats on them. Wish I could have laughed but nope....

Back
Top Bottom