OKAY................HOW CRAZY WOULD THIS BE.....lebron in Oklahoma city

airmax305

Banned
Westbrook(3.7 mill a year)
Lebron james(max)

Kevin Durant(4.7 mill)

Collison(6 mill)

David lee(4 year 54 mill deal)

at the end of the day its a GUARANTEED ring , lebron/wade or lebron/bosh wont do %%*# but become a trending topic on twitter because nobody out of the 3 are a force downlow(the way shaq and dwight)are, and none have a consistent  mid range/deep ball....you play with that line up i just showed...win a  chip and at the end of the year collison's 6.5 is up.....and so is kristics 5.1 then us start spreading the money out
pimp.gif

you know what's more hilarious then the thread title? (which is incredibly tough to surpass)

David Lee making 13.5 million a year.

I just wanted to come in here and say the OKC home commentators are low-budget. These guys know nothing about opposing teams.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

you know what's more hilarious then the thread title? (which is incredibly tough to surpass)

David Lee making 13.5 million a year.

dudes putting up 20/11/3 every night this year ....13 might be od but 9-12 will be offered
once again

westbrook

lebron

durant

david lee

ALL in the starting line up.......
sick.gif

you guys do know i understand the possibilities of this happening are slim. im merely trying to build a scenerio in which it would happen......a POSSIBLE scenerio.u guys seem to have this thought/hope of lebron going to your city , or perhaps staying in Cleveland that you get so upset at thought of anything else playing out.once again i'd like to repeat that i know and fully understand its a long shot , so before u tell me to "kill myself" i ask for atleast some input as to why u feel this would be a bad . or better yet dont respond if u have nothing to add

Back
Top Bottom