okay. i dont get something. question about hubble telescope

okay. they fixing the hubble as we speak. thats pretty cool. but my question is.

if they hubble telescope is so strong that it can see nebulas and super novas, white dwarf, and near by galaxies. etc..

why cant they point the telescope to a nearby planet like mars or venus to see the terrain and stuff? i mean i never seen or heard of them pointing it towarda planet in our solar system. we should get clear pictures since its closer than the 500 light years galaxies that they be taking.

They always fixing stuff
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

clouds...they can't see through the clouds covering the terrain and stuff
not all planets have an gas filled atmosphere. like mars. all mars get are the huge sand storms.

Its made for long distance, not short. Just like glasses. Near sighted/far sighted

Common cents bro

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]prolly have and seen aliens and kept it under wraps...i wonder what you can see if you point ittowards a lady's bedroom window[/color]
devil.gif

Originally Posted by WeFlyHigh23

Its made for long distance, not short. Just like glasses. Near sighted/far sighted

Common cents bro
um a telescope is not glasses. is more like binoculars. have u heard of 'main focus"

try seeing something from close with binoculars and use the middle wheel to focus the binoculars to what your focusing on.

common sense bro

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

all mars get are the huge sand storms.

it looks like u answered your own question

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

all mars get are the huge sand storms.

it looks like u answered your own question
the sand storm doesnt cover the whole planet though. barely.

Originally Posted by OneLifeLoveKing

if your not making sense your not making dollars
If your grammar is incorrect, you're not making sense either.

Back
Top Bottom