Okay Jimmy, This Was Pretty Funny Vol. IDK Why Though

http://www.hulu.com/embed/y5Np97kab7zVDwFgzlPOswhttp://www.hulu.com/embed/y5Np97kab7zVDwFgzlPOsw

laugh.gif

I see dudes is at least using other other joke formats.

Only reason I watched was because it was posted on NT. Had I watched it on TV, I probably would've changed the channel. FYI, I did laugh about 3 times, so the post wasn't created in vain.

I want the :02 seconds back it took me to click on this thread, the :32 seconds back I spent watching that crap, and the :23 seconds back of my life it's taking me to write this right now.

laugh.gif
I love how Jimmy references the 90's such as Saved By the Bell and this (Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego)

Originally Posted by 916kings

laugh.gif
I love how Jimmy references the 90's such as Saved By the Bell and this (Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego)
Exactly!! I laughed so hard when I realized that's all they were gonna do lmfao.. I miss Carmen San Diego...

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

I want the :02 seconds back it took me to click on this thread, the :32 seconds back I spent watching that crap, and the :23 seconds back of my life it's taking me to write this right now.
Cosign.

I usually don't find dude funny at all but this skit was hilarious to me. The facial expressions of all the dudes, especially the guy in the glasses next to Jimmy, the two guys on the end pointing at each other, and the doing this doo wop on top of a layout of Africa.

The same thing over and over isn't anything new but I like how it was executed. This skit gave me hope that he could at least be funny in group type of jokes where it doesn't involve him trying to act. I'll also admit his segments where they play some type of game are entertaining.

Beer pong with Lucy Liu
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shaqtus92

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

Cosign.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I usually don't find dude funny at all but this skit was hilarious to me. The facial expressions of all the dudes, especially the guy in the glasses next to Jimmy, the two guys on the end pointing at each other, and the doing this doo wop on top of a layout of Africa.

The same thing over and over isn't anything new but I like how it was executed. This skit gave me hope that he could at least be funny in group type of jokes where it doesn't involve him trying to act. I'll also admit his segments where they play some type of game are entertaining.

Beer pong with Lucy Liu
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by GottaBeEm21

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Beer pong with Lucy Liu
pimp.gif
indifferent.gif
Looked like Africa on the first glance
laugh.gif

You're wrong for assuming Jimmy would actually be funny.

You don't even know why its funny.

The Roots > The entire Jimmy Fallon show and anything I've seen on there excluding the guests who hated being on there.

Back
Top Bottom