okay, tmobile is lame, how do i........

get my notes off a sidekick with a broken screen?

they changed the online support for the sidekick, now you can only retrieve contacts and photos

idiots..

smh.

all my rhymes from the past like....5 years are on this sidekick....

rofl

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

all my rhymes from the past like....5 years are on this sidekick....

rofl

That's kinda your fault. Got insurance?

kinda my fault?

apparently tmobile just changed up their site

before, you could access basically everything on your sidekick from the web

but you right, sorta my fault...

smh.

smack yourself.

Lmao @ smack yourself, and Lmao @ my dude still having T-mobile 
glasses.gif
 Feeling Seroish today?

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Lmao @ smack yourself, and Lmao @ my dude still having T-mobile 
glasses.gif
 Feeling Seroish today?
i actually like tmobile.

i have to wait it out until the end of the month for this new HTC tho...

smh.

im not too sure but are the notes saved on the phone or the microsoft servers? if its the latter you can borrow a friends SK, log on and see your notes.

the deductable for insurance is 130....

130 for a 3 year old sidekick refurb

or 200 for the new HTC HD2...

hmmmmmm

and i thought they saved ALL the notes online...

i guess i could just use someone else's sidekick but damn, why did they drop that feature off their website?

I'm talking about it's your fault for saving your rhymes on your phone instead of something more reliable. Like a notebook.

I'm talking about it's your fault for saving your rhymes on your phone instead of something more reliable. Like a notebook.
no one really writes on notebooks anymore....so i understand where he's coming from.

and as far as da sidekick....its really on its last hoorah, microsoft killed it when it bought out danger...too bad too, i REALLY love this phone
smh.gif
and da lastest one is better

then any blackberry under 9000....which is what most people have.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

no one really writes on notebooks anymore....so i understand where he's coming from.

and as far as da sidekick....its really on its last hoorah, microsoft killed it when it bought out danger...too bad too, i REALLY love this phone
smh.gif
and da lastest one is better

then any blackberry under 9000....which is what most people have.
vegetascoutersuprised.jpg

Sorry OP, I don't know the solution to your problem
ohwell.gif

btw you can get another sidekick and get your service switched to that phone by calling 611 and youre notes will return but id just get a blackberry and start using that.

I believe it's in the help or support tab OP, Tmo did !%%$ up the new site and makes it hard to find %#%!. But yea, it's def in the support or help tabs, somewhere in there, it's a regular link, not the pic link like before

Man i feel ya on hatin the mobile right now i have tmobile and when i go to school i have no service i call them and they even told me the area where my college is the signal is weak and most places no bars but they still was like too bad thats gonna be a 200 dollar termination fee.

--T-Mobile is a wireless service provider. Not a phone maufacturer.
--You havin a broken screen ain their fault.

--But if only the screen is broken, you can get someone elses sidekick as a guide and "blindly" email each note to yourself. Worth a shot.

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--But if only the screen is broken, you can get someone elses sidekick as a guide and "blindly" email each note to yourself. Worth a shot.

^that will wk^

actually, i found the mobile desktop, they like...hid it...so its all good.

rofl @ the smart alec responses.

btw, i am copping this HTC HD2 on the 24th....

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

thats so cute, your reading retention is that of a 4 year old....

i was calling them lame because i thought they took the desktop interface (able to check everything saved on your phone via computer) but they didn't....

Back
Top Bottom