OKC Thunder @ Miami Heats vol Guerrilla Warfare

you forgot the S on Thunders

watchin right now though...KD will have 38 and D-Whistle will have 33

105-101 Thunder

vol Guerrilla Warfare ? Lets go Heats
nerd.gif

If Thabo isn't on the all defensive 1st team this yr, it's a travesty. The Heat as a whole are having trouble with OKC's defense

They are getting annoying, but are you watching the game? It is somewhat deserved I would say. Largest lead of the night right now with 17 pointcushion to start the 4th.

OKC definitely playing a good defensive game.

They are a long team giving Miami fits in terms of ball denial and forcing turnovers.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

They are getting annoying, but are you watching the game? It is somewhat deserved I would say. Largest lead of the night right now with 17 point cushion to start the 4th.

They were like that BEFORE the big lead

Cook is wet.
eek.gif
That's Durant's 5th assist, I wonder if that's a career high for him. He's never a huge assist guy

Yes and held him 4/16 going into the 4th (finished 6 of 19), also had a great "cookies" steal on him up top when Wade tried to make a crossover moveto split a pick and roll.

Originally Posted by h3at23

Is it me or do the OKC tv announcers sound arrogant ?
The OKC play-by-play guy is Brian Davis, who was second-fiddle behind Kevin Calabro in Seattle on FSN. Davis mainly stuck to NW college footballgames but filled in for Kevin on his days off. Brian Davis is a homer and a complete hack who is the only silver lining behind the Sonics leaving, because Idon't ever have to listen to his god-awful play-by-play ever again.

3202.jpg

Kevin Durant #35 SF

» Add Widget
[table][tr][td]2009-10 STATS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]PPG[/td] [td]RPG[/td] [td]APG[/td] [/tr][tr][td]28.5[/td] [td]7.5[/td] [td]2.6[/td] [/tr][/table]
And he's shooting the ball horribly from deep...when he gets out this slump...he'll be at no less than 32 a game.

You've been warned

Originally Posted by Im Not You

3202.jpg

Kevin Durant #35 SF

» Add Widget
[table][tr][td]2009-10 STATS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]PPG[/td] [td]RPG[/td] [td]APG[/td] [/tr][tr][td]28.5[/td] [td]7.5[/td] [td]2.6[/td] [/tr][/table]
And he's shooting the ball horribly from deep...when he gets out this slump...he'll be at no less than 32 a game.

You've been warned
Durant's Scoring Spree Continues
By Elias Sports Bureau
Kevin Durant scored 32 points to lead the Thunder to a victory over the Heat. Durant has now scored 25 or more points in each of his last eight games. That is the longest current streak in the league and the longest such streak of Durant's career.

Over the last 20 years, only one other member of the Seattle/Oklahoma City franchise has scored 25 or more points in eight consecutive games: Ray Allen (10 straight in 2007).

He'll lead the league in scoring once Pau returns.

Back
Top Bottom