OKC Thunder Struggling Appreciation Post...

Joined Aug 2, 2001
Here's how the stolen franchise is working out so far:

1-10 record

WNBA name

Rec-league uniforms

Thief, dirt-bag owner

I love watching this franchise struggle.

Joined Feb 22, 2007
it's not like they didn't suck before they moved

and making this thread was petty

sick ik 23

Banned
Joined Dec 20, 2007
Makes me think there's a chance of the team coming back to Seattle for some reason.

Joined Apr 28, 2003
i have to admit, i want them to suck but i feel bad for the players. i want the owners to struggle though

Joined Jul 29, 2001
I want Durant to score 30 a game and the team to go 0-82. But considering they won a game, 1-81 will suffice.

Joined Aug 2, 2001
Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

seattle sonics 0-0
Seattle Sonics?? Wrong comparison, they were a legit NBA team.

Seattle Storm is a much better comparison... and they made it to the playoffs. Good luck reaching their level.

Joined Jun 7, 2004
I'd just appreciate if he lost a large amount of money. The novelty of basketball will wear off eventually in OKC.

Joined Jul 29, 2001
The best part about this whole thing right now is that The Artists Formerly Known as the Sonics have Brian Davis as their play-by-play guy. With that hire, OKCautomatically has the worst play-by-play man in basketball. They went from Kevin Calabro (best play-by-play) to the worst overnight. Hilarious.

Joined Jan 27, 2001
Originally Posted by we gettin kufi

I doubt y'all will be appreciating this once they secure that top draft pick.
Yep. Unfortunately, it will only take about 2 years before this team becomes exciting to watch. They already have solid pieces in KD, Green, andWestbrook. And the only way they'll continue to suck is if KD leaves when his rookie contract is up. Even then, they'll probably pull a sign and tradeand get some decent pieces back.

Joined Aug 2, 2001
Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by we gettin kufi

I doubt y'all will be appreciating this once they secure that top draft pick.
Yep. Unfortunately, it will only take about 2 years before this team becomes exciting to watch.
Last year we all would of said the same thing, only they somehow managed to get worse. 2 of the big 3 (KD, Westbrook, Green) will fly out of thereas soon as their contract is up, nobody wants to be in OK City unless they were born there. This franchise needs a "FAIL" gif.

Joined May 30, 2006
They would have sucked in Seattle, too... Only... Fewer people would have seen it in person.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now