OKC Thunder Struggling Appreciation Post...

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

The best part about this whole thing right now is that The Artists Formerly Known as the Sonics have Brian Davis as their play-by-play guy. With that hire, OKC automatically has the worst play-by-play man in basketball. They went from Kevin Calabro (best play-by-play) to the worst overnight. Hilarious.

so glad that dude is gone
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

laugh.gif
They would have sucked in Seattle, too... Only... Fewer people would have seen it in person.

Only they would have had real NBA jerseys, a decent team name, a good announcer, a championship banner, a non-thief owner, a much better city.

laugh.gif
I hope KD, JG, and RW get their numbers, but this team flounders hard. I'm not a Sonics fan, but I miss the Seattle Sonics.

appreciated.... i was raised in Vancouver, Canada.... only to witness my beloved grizzlies move in 01... i moved to seattle in 05... only to witness my belovedsonics move in 08.

it's #%#$+%@+. i hope the durant, green and wilcox sign with others once their contract is up.... that franchise deserves to rot in hell. die redneckoklahoma

Great avatar aubstuh86!

And yes, I've been hoping the OKC Thunder turn out to be a failure....

for taking the Sonics out of Seattle #!@% them. I hope theyre cursed (although they do have Jeff Green on their team who was one of my top 3 fav collegeplayers of all time
smh.gif
)...

but for picking a name like the Thunder i hope that they never win a *+$+@*@ game
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

EDIT:

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

2003136146.jpg

frown.gif

..and I'm not even a sonics fan..

They went wrong when they got rid of these unis. just went downhill from there
smh.gif

COSIGN. one of the best unis of all time IMO
pimp.gif
smh.gif

I'm liking this too. I hope Seattle gets a franchise soon and a NEW arena. When I visited, Key Arena looked like hot garbage. When you have Safeco andQwest, its not fair to leave the bball team with Key Arena. Go Steve Ballmer!

Durant is a goner as soon as his rookie contract is up. Same with Jeff Green.

Back
Top Bottom