OKKK Attention, Barkleys re-releasing, Why no thread these are Fire!!!! vol. CB '94

Originally Posted by sugaray

These joints are weak! They already came out! I'll pass

they never came out, the low tops dont count !!!!!!!!!!!!!

i will cop
smokin.gif

had the white/red a few years back, didn't like them, too tight around the forefoot

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

Barkleys>Griffeys and it's not even close IMO
oh naw, if your just talkin about the two upcoming releases then it's CLOSE alright but as for the whole LINE, BARKLEY of course..but both are
pimp.gif
none the less

I was going to settle on getting the lows, but thats friggin awesome the highs are coming out. Def. going to get a pair to chill/indoor ball in.
pimp.gif

Wow some dudes are wildin sayin these are ugly, weak, played out...can't be serious
tired.gif
yes nike ran the model into the ground wit the cw's but theyhave never been or will be a wack shoe...two pair for me...please....thank....you

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Wow some dudes are wildin sayin these are ugly, weak, played out...can't be serious
tired.gif
yes nike ran the model into the ground wit the cw's but they have never been or will be a wack shoe...two pair for me...please....thank....you

I second that but little to no hype= easy purchase!
laugh.gif
I encourage the hate!

love these kicks. i got a couple pair from the last re-release. i think all white and all black. lol i have to check again.

These released a few years back, and sold with the quickness of the royal foams, the next pair was the white navy's and the all black followed those, alldid very well, those greys did come out in gs sizes like 2 years ago, these shoes are very comfy, and better than the griffeys, I want them to be limited causeI don't want them to be whored out by u guys little cousins who still rock jerseys and slouch socks, but yeah they 120, and come out in june

Originally Posted by Micah18

These released a few years back, and sold with the quickness of the royal foams, the next pair was the white navy's and the all black followed those, all did very well, those greys did come out in gs sizes like 2 years ago, these shoes are very comfy, and better than the griffeys, I want them to be limited cause I don't want them to be whored out by u guys little cousins who still rock jerseys and slouch socks, but yeah they 120, and come out in june
i had the all white joints..if these drop for under 140 then ill consider copping. but for some reason i always liked the purple colorway

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

not to feed into the barkley vs. griff dbate, but if i had to choose it'd be griffeys ALL DAY, no question. especially considering the barkleys have already been retrod once. (the lows don't count
sick.gif
)

barkley LINE >>>> griffey LINE

griffey had 3 sneakers TOPS i'd rock from his line....barkley got way more classics.

Back
Top Bottom