OKKK Attention, Barkleys re-releasing, Why no thread these are Fire!!!! vol. CB '94

Originally Posted by Pacific

I bought the white ones back in 05. Biggest mistake ever. Have fun with these.
why a mistake? care to elaborate?

i've had these in every other colorway and i loved them.. can't wait to get em again

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

nice...but Nike needs to release these ASAP

295r6sg.jpg

Word up.Gotta show love to the full length cushioning as well!
15xuw4g.jpg

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

295r6sg.jpg

15xuw4g.jpg

4 real I need these bad. I'm tired of seeing mad chicks with these on got me fellin mad salty. Damn Nike
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Micah18

These released a few years back, and sold with the quickness of the royal foams, the next pair was the white navy's and the all black followed those, all
did very well, those greys did come out in gs sizes like 2 years ago, these shoes are very comfy, and better than the griffeys, I want them to be limited cause
I don't want them to be whored out by u guys little cousins who still rock jerseys and slouch socks, but yeah they 120, and come out in june

lol @ slouch socks...
laugh.gif
eek.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Untitled

CharmCityKid wrote:

not to feed into the barkley vs. griff dbate, but if i had to choose it'd be griffeys ALL DAY, no question. especially considering the barkleys have
already been retrod once. (the lows don't count
sick.gif
)

barkley LINE >>>> griffey LINE

griffey had 3 sneakers TOPS i'd rock from his line....barkley got way more classics.

i wasn't talkin bout the whole lines, but i would have to agree with u on that. BUT griffey 1s and 2s >>>> pretty much all barkleys IMO

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by shaqrules

i loved those like i love all the barkleys, but to be honest, those are played out.

played out??

2yz0euo.jpg

the og colorway of this shoe will NEVER be played. it is classic. u know what classic means? classic is synonomous (sp?) with TIMELESS

that's like saying infra red 90s, neon 95s, white cement 3s, etc are played out.

Charm, Thanks for boding that clown. I for one still have the low tops and is(think thats correct term) still happy with them.

I was feelin these but i got enough purple sneakers to last me a while.. so ill pass... but nike is still doin damage to my pocket this year

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

295r6sg.jpg

15xuw4g.jpg

too bad the air bubbles wont look like this when they do drop...
tired.gif

Ok some of yall guys are $%#*@%% nuts

Don't let the hype kill you

These Barkley's >>>>> Griffey's

I like the shoe.

Will I buy it, no. Is it nice, yes.

they were hot in '94, i had a couple pairs.

but i just dont feel the same way i felt about em back then...

ill prolly pass...

Back
Top Bottom