Old, Cowboy Lookin' Dude at All the NBA Games?

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

He looks like the witch from "Drag me to Hell".
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sick.gif

roll.gif

Yeah, he claims he made it big in real estate. He wasn't rich enough to buy Wilt's house. Some TV writers bought it.

You can occasionaly catch this dude, with some nice eye candy.

yeah they did some BS on him on NBA inside Stuff. He was going in one time when someone asked him if Jack Nicklaus was the biggest N?BA fan. Dude went it,talking about how he only comes when he knows he'll be on tV and all that junk.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Wow, didn't know that was DJ AM's dad....

I also saw that dude w. the turban behind the basket tonight as well...he's the dude that is ALWAYS at raptors games....what's his deal?
I've forgotten dudes name but he's a but he's a huge Raptor fan and has had court side sets since '99, he know most of the playersand went Chris Bosh's birthday party.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

I also saw that dude w. the turban behind the basket tonight as well...he's the dude that is ALWAYS at raptors games....what's his deal?
I've forgotten dudes name but he's a but he's a huge Raptor fan and has had court side sets since '99, he know most of the players and went Chris Bosh's birthday party.

we call that guy superfan he owns some car dealerships just outside Toronto I saw him but wasn't sure if that was him

Originally Posted by Infinite04

I've forgotten dudes name but he's a but he's a huge Raptor fan and has had court side sets since '99, he know most of the players and went Chris Bosh's birthday party.

we call that guy superfan he owns some car dealerships just outside Toronto I saw him but wasn't sure if that was him
Nav Bhatia, owns a load of car dealerships in the Brampton area. dude has been a diehard raptors fan and was a vince carter fanatic. i remember hetraveled on the road to see the raptors play a playoff game elsewhere and vince came to him after the win and gave him his headband. he never misses a raptorhome game apparently

funny stuff. some say its a unique style all his own. you cant argue that.. to me its almost borderline attention $!+%* "hypebeast" status. but asthe saying goes whatever floats your boat.. without the antics hes just another front row joe. i can see where the hatred from others come from. Jack and thatguy with the paper in his hand among many others blend in so well among the masses. i read a piece that says he goes on trips for his "artisticclothes" looking for that most unique, colorful, and rare piece that will capture the eyes of others. sound familiar? he's not so much different thananyone else here.. infact thats the ultimate NTers lifestyle right there
laugh.gif

The Sikh guy has been to every single Raptors game. He's a business man over here, he most notably owns a Hyundai dealership.

Originally Posted by Korean Krossover

yeah thats the dude. this guy has to be one of the biggest NBA fans. I just wikipediaed him, but it didnt really say how exactly he made his money? anyone know?
being Jewish

He was interviewed when the Clippers were on that ESPN mini-show or whatever, with NT's Godchild Dmiles, Q, LO, and Brand....

I noticed him at more games court side this year than ever before.

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

yeah they did some BS on him on NBA inside Stuff. He was going in one time when someone asked him if Jack Nicklaus was the biggest N?BA fan. Dude went it, talking about how he only comes when he knows he'll be on tV and all that junk.

The hell is wrong with these dudes saying this guy is a big NBA fan...
laugh.gif

Jack-Nicklaus.jpg

Originally Posted by brrraptors

Originally Posted by Infinite04

Nav Bhatia, owns a load of car dealerships in the Brampton area. dude has been a diehard raptors fan and was a vince carter fanatic. i remember he traveled on the road to see the raptors play a playoff game elsewhere and vince came to him after the win and gave him his headband. he never misses a raptor home game apparently

yeah I still remember one year his pic was even on one of my season tickets not sure about the regular ones though

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

The Sikh guy has been to every single Raptors game. He's a business man over here, he most notably owns a Hyundai dealership.
roll.gif
I noticed this as well

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

Seems like dude is at every game

yep. and always at the baseline seats. and players always say wassup to him as they are leaving the court

Back
Top Bottom