Old Jumpoffs Hitting You Up...UNAPPRECIATED...... UPDATED. vol. the beast hunting continues

Originally Posted by LAlife87

I'd kill myself if that were one of my old jumpoffs.

+1... that girl looks
alien.gif
multiplied by
sick.gif
... dude said he's in a minimal sex relationship with a virgin... thats not minimal, thats zero homie

Lol @ OHyeah10 trying to flame but disregarding the affair he had with mayor for them 3's and soltheman I feel sorry for your self esteem

Originally Posted by xanadu one

Originally Posted by soltheman

btw, I'm in a 5 month, minimal smashing, relationship.
5 months..........minimal smashing..........RELATIONSHIP?

looks like your pretty good at making bad decisions on your own.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Not going to lie... I've done worst... way worse too... sad... so sad.
word??...well we must be crossing into the realms of homosexuality or beastality or some *%%%..

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

since when are ex girlfriends classified as jumpoffs?
since they gain 50+ pounds, falsely claim pregnancy, and act like a jumpoff. we were only "officially" dating for like a week cuz.
Besides, you're one to talk Justin.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Doin MN proud
smh.gif
laugh.gif
Minneapolis, the place where I used rest. Where I laid with beasts and grabbed on many a breast.

also, here's the reply:

2r29buq.png

why she so thirsty to know what school im at though?

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

OP is so lame man
laugh.gif
  and on top of that, his name is solomon

You know the life story of every NTer (accompanied with a picture of them,) though...

she wrote to you & you replied the same day. there's virtually no delay in your replies, man.
why do you keep apologizing? i'm sure if you seem uninterested enough, she'll leave you alone... or simply stop replying altogether.

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

she wrote to you & you replied the same day. there's virtually no delay in your replies, man.
why do you keep apologizing? i'm sure if you seem uninterested enough, she'll leave you alone... or simply stop replying altogether.

You seen what OP looks like?
Options must be pretty slim for the both of them.

Originally Posted by Diego

You seen what OP looks like?
Options must be pretty slim for the both of them.

nice try, but im already in a relationship.
grin.gif
not a pimp, but come on dude, any lame on NT could do better than how this girl looks now. im just having fun.

also:
1z1xkrn.png

^Edit that to only the pic followed by ", though".
Guaranteed more lulz.

exactly.  you seem like the thirsty 1.  youre all hyped that some old chick you used to mess with is sweatin you.  It might be somethin if she was the 1 that got away, but since you claim you ended it, its not a big deal.....why youre still hittin her back is beyond me

Back
Top Bottom