Old School Flight Suits for numbered Jordans

Does anybody remember when Nike used to make a flight suit for every numbered Jordan? I just found this one in my basement today. I totally dogged this suitout in grades 7 or 8 at least twice a week. One day I washed it in hot water by mistake and it totally ruined the suit. The red dyed into the white and itwas never the same. I'm including some pictures so you people can check it out(sorry about the bad quality). This flight suit had amazing quality otherthan the fact that the red eventually dyed into the white part. But there a number of pockets all of which have zipper closures and everything is embroidery,all mesh lining on the inside, even little armpit air holes, and a few different materials used for the outer shell. This Flight Suit was made to last. Doesanybody else have some pictures of old-school Flight Suites or jackets? Just post pictures of some of your old favorite Jordan gear, particularly the FlightSuits. I miss mine.

^i dont think i would sell. its over 15 years old and has been worn more times than I can remember. i was young and didnt understand how to preserve things soits not in very good shape. I tried it on today and its really tight fitting. I weigh about 150 more lbs then i did in grade 7. I know tight clothes are instyle now, but im not gonna ride that wave. although i would rock the jacket if it wasnt basically tiedyed from the red running down. im just gonna keep itbecause it was so dope at the time.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Keep'em & strap'em up wit the true flights....
2483c40a23a3261540f8c9c4b5040891.gif

Yeah, I had one almost identical to that one back in the day too.

I also had a white suit that came out with the IV's. Here is a pic of the D.O.C. wearing the black one.
No_one_can_do_it_better_in.JPG

Originally Posted by dunkadelic2k3

Yeah, I had one almost identical to that one back in the day too.

I also had a white suit that came out with the IV's. Here is a pic of the D.O.C. wearing the black one.
No_one_can_do_it_better_in.JPG
This is the same one that dude from Full Force had on in House Party. I really wanted one of these. I would've been envy of my whole thirdgrade class.

Back
Top Bottom