OLD SKOOL San Francisco/Daly City

^i remember behind the post office used to have ultras and SG's. but eveytime i went they were all sold out or had markers with no caps. after a few times i stopped going cause dougs always kept ultras with the marsh or polit ink.

^^^ LOL I rmember when Rise from TMF used to work at Aaron Bros in Redwood City.. We'd go in there and he'd tell us... "you got 5 mins, I dont care what you take just don;t touch the air brushes!!!" I still got supplies from that store, that's how much we racked from there!!!! Agghhhhh the good old days!!!!
You say I'm not The "E"??? You wanna make a bet???

Quote:
If you're REALLY REALLY O.G., you know what's up with Westlake Showcases @ the Rec Center!!!

i remember that. the good old days. used to dj a couple of gigs over there. anyone remember st. augustine's showcase/dance? LOL

stndj what dj crew did you spin with?

We use to Dj at St Augustine's, Just 4 Fun, Imagine, City College, AA Productions, Pinnacle Fantasy, Expressions etc...

My wife curated an exhibit back 2002 for the Filipino Dj's of the bay area at the Redwood City Museum.
www.hiphopslam.com/articles/artic_san_mateo_dj_exhibit.html
She helped Oliver Wang with his thesis on the Bay Area Mobile Dj scene.

Here's his link
.legionsofboom.com/index2.html

I remember this thread about a year ago. I could go on and on.

Serramonte:
QFI deli, french fries
Merry Go Round, Cotler Baggies and Bogarts

A DUBL, CL SMOOTH, METALMANED AND CRISONE are all of you from the SF/DC area? We need to have an OG Niketalk Summit at the night Club KO at Classic. KethO will give us any night for 21 and over we all could DJ, have a few drinks and reminsce.

Back
Top Bottom