Old Spice Nike SB Dunk. (extra pics with red or blue laces)

Quote:
its part of the gentlemen pack,
which consists of the old spice lows, the brut hi's, and i cant think
of the others.
:wow:
embarassed.gif
s from a young age.

Ignorance is bliss. Nike should release "pack-less" non-gimmicky sneakers and let people use their mind's as to what they like, and not be hearded around like head-less sheep.

Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old...keep searching​
VINTAGE SOLE Myspace Group​

VINTAGE SOLE eBay Store​

aside from the whole pack idea I like these plain and simple.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

a real nice shoe but I would only cop for under retail
use code CN13276 at karmaloop.com for 20% off dope gear

I'M LOOKING FOR LEBRONS II AND III SIZE 10-10.5. PM ME.

I too am reminded of an olympic colorway when i look at these.. these really arent bad.. i just copped a few pair of kicks tho so im prolly done for the month.. if i see them around for retail in person i may end up grabbing them tho.
Feel Mode MyspaceFeelMode Myspace

i copped mine today from my local shop. I was on the fence about getting them but when i found out they were having a 10% off sale i couldn't help myself.

quality was pretty good, i liked da shoe and i proly woulda got them neway but im glad there was no hair involved, copped em 4 retail n da chi

These are great in person, great quality and material. Pics I seen online were straight but they're dope as hell in person. Picked mine up yesterday for 80.
Team Wolverine
Adams-Arrington-Crable-Graham-Hart-Henne-Jamison-Kraus-Long-Manningham-Mathews-Taylor-Trent-Warren
DETROIT LIONS
Fire Millen​

i coped them the other day im rocking them with my olympic Jordan Jersey
Looking for AM 90Home Growns sz 12 or 13​
&​
Dontrelle WIllis Royale Collection (green ver) sz 12 or 13​

Team SK3
We don't miss posts...we got auto updates.​

they do look better in person. The quality is pretty good on them too.
Team AM FAM

70....not a penny more
Needed in sz. 11.5-12: Union 180's, Blk/Blu 180, Grape V, Blk/Red xii's, St. Patty, Blk/Blk Gum Euro, Chamber of fear complacency, hype, hater, Holland AF1's, De La Hi sb's, Black Spiz'ikes, Penny Foams.F/S Mars IV SZ. 10.5 & 12......BKBXGANGSTA@AOL.COM[/b]

Back
Top Bottom