Old Spice Nike SB Dunk. (extra pics with red or blue laces)

panda31893

Banned
what do you think of these?
simple nice colorway.
how is the material on these?
how much are they going for?

UPDATE!!!!
FSR ON SPoT FOR 64 BUCKS!
n2nb4901_whnv.jpg

with blue or red laces..courtesy of NSB.org

:wow:
eek.gif
at the blue laced!
jayy
not jayy, but beautifully pronounced as see-jay.​
myspace.com/cj777
AIM: seejayy​

Yeah I got a pair for $85. I like them a lot. From what I can see the quality is pretty good.
Wanted: Supreme Dunk High, Supreme Blazer, Homegrown Air Max 90, DQM Air Max 90, Crepe Air Max 90 Sizes 12-13

^Where did you get them from, your local skate shop? I think I would like to add these to my collection.
Sell me your Jordan 12's Any Color, Size 13.

nice dunk..w.o the body hair tongue tag its worth th 90$
Team Teaneck

Breakin' Necks In "The Neck"

these were sold for retail ($70) at my shop. exit real world in portland. no tax either. chea. i picked up the 13 with the quickness
TEAM 740
And no... it's not an area code​

Integra Owner, yeah I picked them up at my local skateshop (they just got their sb account). It was a while back when I got them. I don't thnk most shops have gotten these in yet.
Wanted: Supreme Dunk High, Supreme Blazer, Homegrown Air Max 90, DQM Air Max 90, Crepe Air Max 90 Sizes 12-13

its part of the gentlemen pack,
which consists of the old spice lows, the brut hi's, and i cant think
of the others.
jayy
myspace.com/cj777

Looks like an Olympic colorway. I'd cop for retail of $70 - no markup. Nice and simple colorway.
team am fam / team vintage heatflintgreynt@gmail.com
myspace.com/flintgreynt

pretty nice color combination and it's nice that the price is not high for these SBs so that I could get em at a low price, no hype = good copping chance

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Email Me ]  [eBay Store ]  [ eBay Auctions ]  [eBay Feedbacks ]  [AIM ]

For Sell: AM90 CLERK PACK US8, 9-10 & 11 | Dunk Hi Premium YEAR OF PIG US7.5-10 | AM1 U BREATHE US7-10 & 11

Air 180 OPIUM US8-10.5 | AM90 CMYK SILVER PACK US7-12 | WMNS AF1 INVISIBLE WOMAN US7.5-8.5

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I wouldnt cop with your 70.00
City of SD "Klack Klack Klack Klack Klack"
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

What color laces these come with?
jayy
myspace.com/cj777
TEAM FREE KINGCRUX

Back
Top Bottom