Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't get me wrong. Security took care of me and allow me to film and take photos of the lines outside of the store today and the sign up lines as well.

We just have an agreement on not to upload any fights or w.e which I have no problem with.

Just got my shipping email to the west coast 
pimp.gif

#TeamManual !

Hyped for my first BOGO

Last edited:
Don't get me wrong. Security took care of me and allow me to film and take photos of the lines outside of the store today and the sign up lines as well.

We just have an agreement on not to upload any fights or w.e which I have no problem with.

Were there any fights ? and was that monkey guy there? :nerd:

Probably all cdg stuff is gone there

Supreme Store had tons in stock from what I saw. I know dudes in the high 200's still able to cop at least a tee or hoodie.

I'll post some pics from the store in a few

Might have gotten through on Preme for first time this season, went to app at 11am and everything was loading smooth, tried to checkout the parka several times and i see that my MC got a full charge on it, no email. Assuming i copped 
laugh.gif

Supreme Store had tons in stock from what I saw. I know dudes in the high 200's still able to cop at least a tee or hoodie.

I'll post some pics from the store in a few
Yea I know supreme had a bunch, Dover probably had 5 shirts and 7 hoodies [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

They used to pass those out in High School for the Wrestling team to jog in.

If people had to lose weight before a meet 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom