Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Now if only he switches to the skateboard deck bags instead [emoji]128293[/emoji]

He's gonna make pants with those.

Supreme included one of those big a-s-s plastic shopping bag with my TNF backpack order. This skinny toothpick could wear the thing like a poncho.
PDD: dude you must have some of the weirdest Supreme HypeBeasts MF on your social media feeds. Wild.

I skipped a lot of pages the past few days.

I got a black med hoodie and i wear an xl so i have to sell it. Sounds like the prices are good lol, cant even be mad about missing the tee

Went in February and gave them info..
Got a call today about them not doing preorders..
I feel it's bogus because I'm pretty sure they hooked their loyal customers up first..
But I'm just going to charge it to the game..
Just wanted a wallet..
Not even thinking about the resell once this **** drops[emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji]
Like I said prior to my other message, only a select few stores are getting the LV x supreme. I know the one in soho for a fact is getting them. Supreme doesn't do preorders so LV had to cancel all of them.

same situation here got charged but no email, tried to call them the whole day but always busy, emailed them still waiting for  a response
That happened to me with Sade tee. I got the t but never got an order conf email.  I have order conf for hoodie so far but not for tee. Charges for both. We will see.

ebay prices looking better than some yeezy profit on this CDG wear

I still have yet to see anyone near me wear Supreme. Guess it's mostly a NY, Cali, and Euro thing which i hope it stays that way.

Last edited:
Weren't you like the leader of that group or something?
Referring to the pic as sus, you ok? Chill. I didn't send for you.
eyes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom