Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it. I have a bunch of LV wallets but nothing in Epi until this. It's one of LVs most durable leathers so it should hold up just fine over time.

And I'm like you, less is more in my back pocket. Been getting away from wallets and more into card holders / pocket organizers.
so clean fam ! Great pick up, The red pops way more then the black its not even close

going to see what happens come the 14th if nothing im goign resell route before prices probably get more stupid

I must admit. Not a fan of Goyard to be honest. Never got the vibe for it. LV on the other hand, are great. I got Card holders and Wallets :smokin

I must admit. Not a fan of Goyard to be honest. Never got the vibe for it. LV on the other hand, are great. I got Card holders and Wallets
smokin.gif
Yeah the eclipse monogram is the best I think. I have the keepall and pocket organizer in it.

Goyard have much nicer card holder. and quality is AMAZING. The red leather in a jean might not age very well...
I disagree. Goyard quality isn't something to rave about.
Goyard has to be the ugliest monogram
sick.gif
Truth

Yeah the eclipse monogram is the best I think. I have the keepall and pocket organizer in it.
I just bought the monogram eclipse card holder and the quality is pretty dam good. Finally a card holder with 2 slots per side. I couldn't really decide between that or the pocket organiser, but went with the former since I've always wanted an epi leather organiser.

Last edited:

so clean fam ! Great pick up, The red pops way more then the black its not even close

going to see what happens come the 14th if nothing im goign resell route before prices probably get more stupid
Thanks and good luck. The sooner the better before prices get even more out of hand.

Anyways what I wanted was the box cap. I found that if your looking to by from reseller for the cheapest price, check out eBay Australia. Their dollar is
extremely poor, so you will end up paying a lot less compared to eBay.com

i like the goyard print. i have a goyard wallet, it's definitely not something you should use daily.. not even a year in, the paint is rubbing off / fading, one of the edge started coming off, i sent it back to paris to see if they can fix the edge part for me ( they said it might cost me >D ), and they can't fix the paint on the wallet "shows it's authenticity" >D bought the eclipse fragment x lv pocket organizer, very happy with this purchase vs the goyard wallet

I may just cop a red epi sans the Preme... I just dont believe in paying all that money for canvas products (LV, Gucci, Goyard, etc.) then talking about "quality"

i like the goyard print. i have a goyard wallet, it's definitely not something you should use daily.. not even a year in, the paint is rubbing off / fading, one of the edge started coming off, i sent it back to paris to see if they can fix the edge part for me ( they said it might cost me >D ), and they can't fix the paint on the wallet "shows it's authenticity" >D bought the eclipse fragment x lv pocket organizer, very happy with this purchase vs the goyard wallet

Happen to the only one I ever own. I said, F it and just been purchasing LV and Saint Laurent wallets and cardholders.

Supreme: "Hey, LV...we're a way more prestigious company than the last time we tried to collaborate. Want to try it again?"

Louis Vuitton: "Ummmm....maybe.  But this time WE run the show, WE release the products, WE control the access."

Supreme: "Deal! You can rest assured that this is going to make your brand sparkle even brighter in the eyes of your high-end, VIP customers."

Monday before the release:

Louis Vuitton: "We cancelling this ****"

Supreme: "Hey, LV...we're a way more prestigious company than the last time we tried to collaborate. Want to try it again?"

Louis Vuitton: "Ummmm....maybe.  But this time WE run the show, WE release the products, WE control the access."

Supreme: "Deal! You can rest assured that this is going to make your brand sparkle even brighter in the eyes of your high-end, VIP customers."

Monday before the release:
View media item 2490646

Louis Vuitton: "We cancelling this ****"

Looks like the Humidity got to them :rofl:

man supreme sandals really are trash 3rd time they broke on me

i just keep hot gluing them over again 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom