Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're still there lmaoo. You guys need to follow that guys twitter to keep up with the nonsense at Houston

laugh.gif
mean.gif
 still in shock that these cats refuse to go home... 5 days of their life wasted on a sidewalk for nothing.

Last edited:
I'm glad this turned out the way it did
The line of people in soho on Monday looked like a bunch of thirsty dogs in a open cage just sitting in the streets

Y'all are savages for this high priced garbage

Yeah it's a great flip if you have a team or you don't mind waiting in 90 degree heat for a few days in the street
But sometime the hype will disappear not today or tomorrow but like all brands supreme will be played out and something else will take its place

Nothing last forever in fashion

Last edited:
bruh, this about about no damb fashion
its about cash money  that these dudes can make from this
That line was only kinda worth it like like the first 20 people or however many hoodies they were supposed to have... Anything after that was foolish

...but staying past Tuesday when they intially told yo monkey *** to go home, you deserve all the nothing you cop on Friday morning and I hope your car got towed.

Kind of like the dice keychain / charm. Might get it for my wife to put on her bags.

Funny think is you can find one for barely over retail. Like $150 over.

Kind of like the dice keychain / charm. Might get it for my wife to put on her bags.

Funny think is you can find one for barely over retail. Like $150 over.
Must be nice to say $150 is "barely" over retail, for a keychain nonetheless lol. Wifey's happiness is definitely priceless though

bruh, this about about no damb fashion
its about cash money  that these dudes can make from this

i know thats the top reason these so called entrepreneurs line up and camp

i did
we all did it at one time or another

but the people who do this for a living and are on these lines every week for the most part don't know how to act and think lining up in streets will make it better for themselves

the real re-sellers are the ones who avoid this crap and get the product anyways

i dont have a problem with anyone eating but if you want to do this right there is a protocol to follow and no one ever follows it

about the fashion part sooner or later supreme will be an afterthought its certainly not happening in 2017

Last edited:

Must be nice to say $150 is "barely" over retail, for a keychain nonetheless lol. Wifey's happiness is definitely priceless though
Well it's a $585 + tax key chain, say $633 (on our tax rate), going for $750.

The $485 shirt is going for $1300-2k.

Just saying the markup isn't nuts.

Low key, the re-sale on the shirts is more like 1k to 1.3k They seem to be going down ahhaah
I feel like they'll fall down to $750 or so for a bit.

Kids are going to have to pay their CC bill. Same crap happens after every drop, but this stuff is exponentially more.

Hoodie dipped a bit, I was seeing 4.5k and last night I was seeing low 3s, gonna spike when no one cops tomorrow and preorders get refunded :lol:

They should have just released online anyways. Pop up shops at this point in supreme hype where destined to be a public relations disaster

I heard the opposite and was going to be released this week at the same locations with a plan in place for the lines. I really do hope it's online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom