Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_4257.JPG

HAHA!! Dude sat at the LA store on the bench for like 1 hour noone knew who he was either

Is it true supreme hoodies run small? Especially if you're muscular?

Was told hoodies run small and crewnecks are TTS

Looks like the Supreme warehouse is backed up with all of the orders. That is why it is taking a long time to get some confirmations/shipping notices out.

Seen that dude on Wild'n Out, ( My wife a fan ) tried to make a joke about sisters having horse hair wigs........didn't go over with the crowd too good :rofl:

Anybody know how the taped seam jacket fits? Tried to get a large in the black but sold out so I snagged a medium.

Anybody know how the taped seam jacket fits? Tried to get a large in the black but sold out so I snagged a medium.

taped seam stuff generally runs big IMO. The 2 times I have tried them in the past, I wish I sized down.

Finally got through to supreme. All of my orders were cancelled for "security" reasons. I did not use a bot or restocks. Just my luck. So salty right now that i may just sell all my supreme **** and never look back.

Finally got through to supreme. All of my orders were cancelled for "security" reasons. I did not use a bot or restocks. Just my luck. So salty right now that i may just sell all my supreme **** and never look back.
Did you get confirmation emails or charges?

there's not a lot of room in the shoulders and arms for people that lift so size up if you lift go tts if skinny and maybe size up if heavier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom