Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking for the price and found this http://supremearchive.tumblr.com/ not sure if it's been posted before, but it's an easier way to look at past seasons

Edit: Looking back through some seasons. Supreme really used to not give a f++k about what they put on tshirts, so much better than what we get now

Last edited:

roll.gif
roll.gif

I know this was brought up in the last thread, but the boxers I have to say are a bad idea IMO. There are certain things supreme can get away with..these aren't one of them..
Supreme gonna have mogs walking around like Quailman b 

Just a quick question , how do you get the special box logo stickers? Like the le bain, pink panther, London, etc... Do they come with shirts ? Can you order them? Thanks in advance!

Just a quick question , how do you get the special box logo stickers? Like the le bain, pink panther, London, etc... Do they come with shirts ? Can you order them? Thanks in advance!

they just throw in random stickers with orders. it's all luck of the draw. sometimes you'll get hooked up, sometimes you get nothing

Can anyone remember retail on the KINGS long sleeve from S/S14? Some girl is selling a small and is saying she paid over £100 for it, which I can't see being true, but I can't remember
Probably too late...
$72 in US dollars, don't know the conversion to Euros though..
Bape just did a underwear pack, so I can see this happening but hopefully they have a black pair in a pack of three[emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji]
Not one boxer at $58 like Bape[emoji]128532[/emoji]

Sometimes just go to supny or supla and it in store

Agree with whoever said it a while back that the undies are just oc... . But lets hope it just a f&f of some sort too keep the IG punks thirsty :tongue:

Last edited:
Don't those go for like $800-$1000?

Seems way too good to be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom