Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did that for the under cover collab (bought 2 items in separate orders) and didn't get one finger sticker in the mail.

Luckily my gf was in the area on release day she had stopped by the store and the guys gave her one finger sticker when she bought me a hat and my friend the UC Bondage pants.

Plus separate orders are 10$ a piece it's cheaper to just stop by the store and buy a handful of the stickers you want.
This was the soho store, I don't know the guys names but I know them by face.. He's the Spanish guy who had longer hair but recently cut it.. He's also in a few clips of the cherry video.

However It was the taller slim Arab lookin kid who told me they weren't selling the stickers yesterday.. I guess they do whatever they want with the stickers on release day.

But today my gf was working in the area again and I asked her to swing by and see what's up with the stickers.. She told me they sold her some for 2$ a piece but she could only get a few cause they were cash only. I'll share pics when she gets home with them.
I know who your talking about their pretty chill. The older guy with grayish hair is a **** sometimes.

Nice stickers. I'm waiting to see what I get with my order that comes in on Monday

That tall slim arab/maybe italian looking kid in NY hates his life or maybe just his job. Shuts you down just bc he can. Told me they didn't have the MD hockey top and then when I took the white one off the rack another employee asked if I needed help. Told him I actually wanted the md color and he brings it right out lol. The tall kid wasn't a **** or anything so maybe he just didn't know but he put zero effort into helping me out

Was there today, they had the black thrasher hoodie in my size (medium) which was tempting but had to pass. They had most of the duffle bags even TNF denim which was nice in person. First time at the NY store which was cool but no thanks on anything there.

Last edited:
That tall slim arab/maybe italian looking kid in NY hates his life or maybe just his job. Shuts you down just bc he can. Told me they didn't have the MD hockey top and then when I took the white one off the rack another employee asked if I needed help. Told him I actually wanted the md color and he brings it right out lol. The tall kid wasn't a **** or anything so maybe he just didn't know but he put zero effort into helping me out

they still got the hockey top?

^ nah this was first week of the season

And yeah TNF duffle is monstrous. Highly recommended it for anyone who needs the perfect carry on and hates checking bags

Last edited:
Damn that sucks to see man. I'd be pissed if I saw that. But could you get that fixed tho? Just curious

That looks like an easy fix by a seamstress/tailor. Still inexcusable, though.

Id probably have to take it to a tailor to get restitched but I shouldn't have to do that. Even blanks from H&M last longer than one wear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom