Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1/2 orders shipped and delivered lol

The tinsel beautiful b. Will grab the white one if it restocks

Crip hand ball 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I KNEW they werent gonna give me any box stickers either lol. So bought them off some one last week

Now I just need them to ship my bag and dipset beanie 
nerd.gif

So far 3/4

Last order is the hockey jersey, wouldn't eeeem be mad if it got cancelled.

Probably just use the funds towards resell of the poncho villa.

I didn't even get any stickers when i bought in-store

only the balls............              Pause

I think the 1 cashier at SupLa gets delusional after ringing up 200-300 people in 8hrs

Received no confirmation, but my motion hoodie came today. There is some stain on it, am I allowed to return or exchange it to SupNY for store credit or it must be returned to warehouse? And do customer support help out with defects?

Anybody get the backpack yet? How functional is it? I decided to go with an alternative for the same price

i still havent got shipping email from supreme but i got an email from paypal since i used my paypal debit card that the transaction for supreme NY was complete. im guessing that means they took the money. i just ordered the black backpack and the canteen. might call them tomorrow and see whats up

that neck gaitor from last season would've been so appropriate today, it was cold as **** here :x

Received no confirmation, but my motion hoodie came today. There is some stain on it, am I allowed to return or exchange it to SupNY for store credit or it must be returned to warehouse? And do customer support help out with defects?
It would honestly be easier for you to just oop to someone or resell

i still havent got shipping email from supreme but i got an email from paypal since i used my paypal debit card that the transaction for supreme NY was complete. im guessing that means they took the money. i just ordered the black backpack and the canteen. might call them tomorrow and see whats up

You should be good. Same thing happens to me whenever I use my PayPal debit card. I usually get a tracking number soon after receiving the "Completed" PayPal email.

How do u know you're blocked? I hit on some the most hyped releases In the past (Yankees,cdg,field jacket ye wore etc.) using dash lane auto-fill.

I tried to cop a couple tees Thursday and kept getting an error but I copped some briefs later on and everything went fine

How do u know you're blocked? I hit on some the most hyped releases In the past (Yankees,cdg,field jacket ye wore etc.) using dash lane auto-fill.

I tried to cop a couple tees Thursday and kept getting an error but I copped some briefs later on and everything went fine
youre good probably just werent swift enough on the tees

The store won't take anything purchased online. You can send it back to the warehouse for store credit

Too much PM on the hoodie. I'm going to contact Supreme warehouse tomorrow to see if they can exchange the hoodie first before I make any response to sell to you guys.

Too much PM on the hoodie. I'm going to contact Supreme warehouse tomorrow to see if they can exchange the hoodie first before I make any response to sell to you guys.

Good luck with that but their FAQ says they will only accept returns for online store credit which in turn is pointless because their online store sells out in seconds. Like someone else mentioned your best bet is to resell and make your money back if you don't like it. Is it so bad that you can't clean it?

Last edited:
Good luck with that but their FAQ says they will only accept returns for online store credit which in turn is pointless because their online store sells out in seconds. Like someone else mentioned your best bet is to resell and make your money back if you don't like it. Is it so bad that you can't clean it?
I know its a long shot. But who knows? Unless someone tried returning a defective product here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom