Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dropping on thursday
I'm not a noob lol. I was wearing Sup when some of these kids were in day care.
been wearing supreme since before i could walk

500-958180-847__1.jpg

wink.gif

Anybody have any reviews, fit pictures of the rigid slim denim. Contemplating on copping.

I actually Just bought a pair last thursday. They feel like true raw denim, they are real stiff and rigid feeling.

Waist is true to size, I am 5'11(175lbs) I wear a 34 and they fit fine.

The legs aren't extreme skinny/slim there is plenty of space in them, i found them pretty comfy after trying them on a few times.

The length is 34 inches as well, I dropped mine off at the tailor to get the bottoms hemmed cause i dont like them super baggy at the bottom. I am usually a 34x32 in levis.

Probably the longest I ever had to wait for a shipping confirmation.

But motion hoodie shipped :pimp:  and I'm from NY.  There would be times I would receive my package the next day.

Shipping is horrible. I live in nyc all o got was a pack of boxers and I'm stll waiting... Almost a week now and they got my address wrong on top of that.
Must be some laced weed the line cutters are giving these crackhead employees

Is the backpack a decent size? I ordered the black one but no shipping confirmation but my Morrissey tee has reached. Not worried about shipping confirmation because it's the first release and I purchased from a restock. Just wanting to know if it's a small bag for relatively nothing or big enough to actually hold something in.

at the 7:45 mark he unwraps one

Any chance that there will be a size 14 in the Vans? 

Don't the Vans collabs usually go up to a 13? I'm just recalling that the 5's went up to 14, but that was nike, so could be different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom