Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone cop the polo sweater? Hows the quality?

Got the green coming....hopefully.
Got order conf. Email but when i was checking out i got the error screen...strange.

Still Talking about Pizza ....
laugh.gif

Debting Pizza is an endless battle 

There's a couple items I'm surprised, are not sold out online...

all the decks are still available?

Joint pin

Blk/Yllw Stadium Jacket

Cnn Thermal

pocket tee's

Rugby's

Brush Script Crew

Spider Wed Hoodie

Ill Business Hat

Last edited:
My chrome classic logo shipped yesterday afternoon.

If anyone purchased the hoodie in store. What is the "Supreme New York" wording made of? Looking at pictures online it doesnt look embroidered or screen sprinted, but almost like the words are plastic/rubber.

Last edited:
My chrome classic logo shipped yesterday afternoon.

If anyone purchased the hoodie in store. What is the "Supreme New York" wording made of? Looking at pictures online it doesnt look embroidered or screen sprinted, but almost like the words are plastic/rubber.
It's plastic I believe. 

I better get that CNN sticker! I don't buy from Supreme a lot but I swear I get some gutter stickers in my boxes.

Does anyone know if Complex did theyre whole hypebeast lineup interviews? I'd like to see what kids say about CNN...

Does anyone know if Complex did theyre whole hypebeast lineup interviews? I'd like to see what kids say about CNN...
they didnt emily tweeted that they werent going to the first drop of the season

Last edited:
has anyone been to the nyc store recently and if so, how's the inventory looking? i'm wondering if it'll be worth my wife's time to stop in there tomorrow morning before she heads home. looking for a suede s logo and x-ray tee. also, will she have to worry about a line? thanks!
was just in there. Store is cleaned out of all tees

Ups still hasn't picked up my order. Still being processed. I remember last time I ordered. Shipped out next day.

Guess I'm complaining since it'll take a week to get to Cali. Lol

Last night ups told me it should be here today but it never updated :stoneface:

Last edited:
My tracking was created last night, no movement today either. It's cool though, first drop has way too many orders to fit into the 1-3 UPS trucks that come by.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom