Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did people really think the dreams tee is gucci looking at jewels?? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Overslept so didn't get my pink grid shirt o well, I got a hurricane to worry about

If something bigger is dropping that day, like today was. I'll say a good chance of getting it! People will go of course for the most hyped item.

Surprised 3M reflective hoodie is still in stock. I bought it not too long after 8am. Still on the site now.
Prob because the bogo is small and not noticeable. 

Need some help bros, can anyone vouch for him that's had something like this happen to them before I just file a claim on my own end.

What happened was Round Two RVA had a Red on Black Box Logo tee for sale for $150 last Saturday and I paid this guy for a proxy (it was invoiced), he didn't end up getting it and when he told me he was gonna refund me he told me this happened to him.

View media item 2190541

Last edited:
Need some help bros, can anyone vouch for him that's had something like this happen to them before I just file a claim on my own end.

What happened was Round Two RVA had a Red on Black Box Logo tee for sale for $150 last Saturday and I paid this guy for a proxy (it was invoiced), he didn't end up getting it and when he told me he was gonna refund me he told me this happened to him.
roll.gif

I got Kicked Out My Dads!

This dude

Everyone's got a story when they're trying to get over. Get your bread back and move on.

Caught some leftover stuff at dover today. Sumo tee, feeling tee, grid in orange and jointman in pink, not bad. Might go back tomorrow for that bottle opener. Kinda big but drink coke from glass bottle all the time so it's kinda useful for me

Took L on gucci

Got white small 3m logo
Feeling tee
Sumo tee
Grid ls tee
&
TJ PIN

supreme isnt slowing down either... They've been droppimg previews of collabs as well as their own staples TNF / CDG5 .... AY CARAMBA

prices will dip.... we got box logo szn coming up, CDG box logo tees, north face, etc. once people realize "damn, I donʻt even really like his music" they will start reselling for realistic prices ($100-140)
SO ICEY!! 
smokin.gif
 I hope this happens ^

The only colors i dont want of the gucci tee are yellow and grey but the grey is the cheapest one ive seen so far. If i see $100 im ON IT

Last edited:
prices will dip.... we got box logo szn coming up, CDG box logo tees, north face, etc. once people realize "damn, I donʻt even really like his music" they will start reselling for realistic prices ($100-140)
Nope. Doesn't work that way. You will see your favorite IG hypebeast and Lil Uzi Vert type rappers rocking it and the hype will increase. Accept it will be a high priced item for a while

Damn I should've grabbed a hockey jersey earlier when they restocked

[emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

I'm an idiot for going after the black gucci. At this point I'll take any color.

I think the levis jacket is the hardest piece from the drop tho

If something bigger is dropping that day, like today was. I'll say a good chance of getting it! People will go of course for the most hyped item.

Surprised 3M reflective hoodie is still in stock. I bought it not too long after 8am. Still on the site now.

The olive, black,slate were first to go..I got the black one..I didn't realize how dope the slate color was..wish I would have gotten that..oh well

The red one was actually really nice..navy and grey in medium still avail

How do you guys keep finding the restock on jerseys? Ended up paying 210 invoiced for an all black hooded hockey jersey from a good seller on he bay [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji] Thinking about going for a blue of black next [emoji]128514[/emoji] Still no shipment info from preme on my Gucci shirt either but I still have the pending charge [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

How do you guys keep finding the restock on jerseys? Ended up paying 210 invoiced for an all black hooded hockey jersey from a good seller on he bay [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji] Thinking about going for a blue of black next [emoji]128514[/emoji] Still no shipment info from preme on my Gucci shirt either but I still have the pending charge [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Restocks app. I want the white or green but i keep taking Ls

Got that damn socks order cancelled & refunded :pimp:

They picked up quick but man their line sounded like some trash lol. Could barely hear dude haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom