Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone know the inspiration behind the bottom tee?

Is that Mickey/Fantasia? 
Was thinking that too 
nerd.gif

I like it 

tons of people seem to have copped sage tee for resale, just looked on the bay and they're going for like 130... Kinda confused lol.. That denim S cap few pages back looks great tho, gonna try for that first then go for the tees/metal box i want

Last edited:

tons of people seem to have copped sade tee for resale, just looked on the bay and they're going for like 130... Kinda confused lol.. That denim S cap few pages back looks great tho, gonna try for that first then go for the tees/metal box i want

"Sage t"

Drove by Sup LA a little while ago. Line is up to Diamond and some. Can't believe these fools are camping in the rain for that long lol

Just walked by a two block line in SoHo. What are people lining up for?

Literally dudes on the corner across the st with re-selling already :lol:

Jobless individuals. I feel like there the only ones hyping up the company. People who have true priorities don't have time for hype. Don't have to wear Sade to know how I feel. Like a King.

classic logo hoodie has already been secured. I guess the "multi color" for the black hoodie is basically white.

now I can just focus on the mophie and peach pocket tee.

classic logo hoodie has already been secured. I guess the "multi color" for the black hoodie is basically white.

now I can just focus on the mophie and peach pocket tee.
Congrats on the hoodie.  Do you have it in hand?  If so, how's the fit?  As thick as the fall/winter hoodies?  Thanks.

Jobless individuals. I feel like there the only ones hyping up the company. People who have true priorities don't have time for hype. Don't have to wear Sade to know how I feel. Like a King.
I think reselling is their job lol.

Anyways I doubt I get the Sade shirt 
mean.gif

Congrats on the hoodie.  Do you have it in hand?  If so, how's the fit?  As thick as the fall/winter hoodies?  Thanks.

not in hand yet, should be on monday. description doesnt say its heavyweight so its probably a little lighter than the f/w hoodies.

Copped
The black elephant shirt
Black swirl shirt
White FTP
And blue abstract shirt

The black waist pouch/bag sitting at NY or LA? may try to get a proxy to go pick up for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom