Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about getting the Elephant and Joe Roberts' Swirl tees.  Black, size L.  Favorable odds that I can get both in one cart?  

What do you mean "she dubbed you"? Were you wearing your LV shirt?
She wrote my name down on a post it note lol and my number etc. I copped the shirt after. I actually liked the shirt and seen it a week ago so bought it not to get access to supreme but cuz I wanted it. Funny how I got dubbed though, will email the guy in jersey and see if he replies

She wrote my name down on a post it note lol and my number etc. I copped the shirt after. I actually liked the shirt and seen it a week ago so bought it not to get access to supreme but cuz I wanted it. Funny how I got dubbed though, will email the guy in jersey and see if he replies
When the guy was taking my pre-order he put all the info into their system and even printed out a receipt for me. No post it notes or anything. You might want to go to a diff location and try again bro 

Last edited:
And yes I will keep trying, I'm just not on some dressing up *** kissing **** to spend a few gs with them. If they don't wanna sell me them products oh well, their loss

And yes I will keep trying, I'm just not on some dressing up *** kissing **** to spend a few gs with them. If they don't wanna sell me them products oh well, their loss
i was expecting to get profiled since i was dressed in streetwear but they were super nice with the customer service. Idk how they do it on the east coast but there should no need for that extra just to get a sale 

i was expecting to get profiled since i was dressed in streetwear but they were super nice with the customer service. Idk how they do it on the east coast but there should no need for that extra just to get a sale 
Guess it depends who you end up talking too.

should just surprise drop the lv box logo or something online tmrw. would throw everyone for a loop 
laugh.gif

Yea she said the store didn't start doing it yet but others might have. I'll stop by one of these days again and keep bugging her or anyone else in there. Need the bandana and maybe some other stuff

That's still a reservation I got the same thing. Stores won't know if they will get supreme items till may or June.

You realize that simply cuz you have "benjamins in your pocket" that you're willing to spend on their product doesn't necessarily mean they have to serve you. Your sweats J's and hoodie may be "fly" but this ain't some streetwear shop. Appearance is everything. You say you're young(which i want to know how old cuz i been on here awhile and i remember you from a long time ago) so you don't get it but when you get out of the NT/Hypebeast bubble the world works differently.

We all remember the scene from Pretty Woman where she didn't get served at that store.

And it's not about dressing up or kissing *** it's about dressing appropriately for the location. Money isn't just money in certain places. Especially when you're talking "a couple of G's" when lot's of things there in the collab are the price of sedans. Your couple of Gs ain't nothing compared to the guy in khakis, sperry's and a Michael Kors button up that drops his $100k - no limit CC at the cashier. You youngsters get confused that simply because you wear the same thing your favorite celeb wears you'll get the same treatment when in fact you won't because yeah your wardrobe may look similar but your bank accounts are far apart.

Last edited:
You realize that simply cuz you have "benjamins in your pocket" that you're willing to spend on their product doesn't necessarily mean they have to serve you. Your sweats J's and hoodie may be "fly" but this ain't some streetwear shop. Appearance is everything. You say you're young(which i want to know how old cuz i been on here awhile and i remember you from a long time ago) so you don't get it but when you get out of the NT/Hypebeast bubble the world works differently.

We all remember the scene from Pretty Woman where she didn't get served at that store.

And it's not about dressing up or kissing *** it's about dressing appropriately for the location. Money isn't just money in certain places. Especially when you're talking "a couple of G's" when lot's of things there in the collab are the price of sedans. Your couple of Gs ain't nothing compared to the guy in khakis, sperry's and a Michael Kors button up that drops his $100k - no limit CC at the cashier. You youngsters get confused that simply because you wear the same thing your favorite celeb wears you'll get the same treatment when in fact you won't because yeah your wardrobe may look similar but your bank accounts are far apart.
It is what it is, I'm not dressing different and altering my behavior to get an item. They don't wanna serve me no problem, I'll shop where my business is appreciated

And it's not about dressing up or kissing *** it's about dressing appropriately for the location. Money isn't just money in certain places. Especially when you're talking "a couple of G's" when lot's of things there in the collab are the price of sedans. Your couple of Gs ain't nothing compared to the guy in khakis, sperry's and a Michael Kors button up that drops his $100k - no limit CC at the cashier. You youngsters get confused that simply because you wear the same thing your favorite celeb wears you'll get the same treatment when in fact you won't because yeah your wardrobe may look similar but your bank accounts are far apart

i'll take money from someone that dresses in streetwear or dresses like a millionaire. money is money.

on another note, rodeo drive LV reps > beverly center LV reps.

Last edited:
You see it's broke n**** racism
That's that "Don't touch anything in the store"
And it's rich n**** racism
That's that "Come in, please buy more"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom