Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i went to check out for the elephant tee in navy large. Guess those times it popped up as declined it went through... confirmation for 3 of them, stay confident! Y'all think they'll cancel the order bc I accidentally bought 3? Or like since it was separate orders it'll be ok.

View media item 2344144

I got two confirmation emails each for a different order number for a white abstract large. should i call the warehouse or wait to see if they catch it and cancel one for me?

Well i went to check out for the elephant tee in navy large. Guess those times it popped up as declined it went through... confirmation for 3 of them, stay confident! Y'all think they'll cancel the order bc I accidentally bought 3? Or like since it was separate orders it'll be ok.

View media item 2344144

you should be good, because if you make a purchase, then go back to re purchase.. doesn't Supreme recognize your addy/cc and prevent this?

Got confirmation email. Atleast it confirms i got ghosted for that first order which was total bs. Oh well, i'll take what i can get haha

pimp.gif

thought i was able to catch the seam jacket on a restock but ended up checking out with the hanes tee? HOW?? guess there's no way to cancel huh 
mean.gif

Supreme really messed up with this drop. It looks like everybody got 2 charges/confirmations for one item. I got them for my navy Elephant tee that I only hit submit once on. But The Sade tee that I hit submit a thousand times on I didn't get anything lol.

you should be good, because if you make a purchase, then go back to re purchase.. doesn't Supreme recognize your addy/cc and prevent this?
Yeah thats what i was thinking. but i guess a lot of people had the same thing happen to them as well... 

Well I guess we will all figure this out when tracking comes!

Mannnn what a *****

I guess my 3 orders that i had everything i wanted got ghosted. Now im paying extra shipping on colors i dont want

Got:
Mophie
Navy FTP
Peach Pocket tee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom