Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
was able to cop a black medium tee, got shipping confirm already. went back for a black hoodie and the crash was too real. 

man wish i woulda copped the hoodie instead of the shirt honestly =( after seeing pixs of the black hoodie kinda want that one more now lol

:smh: Another week of paying resale. Yuck.

Also, yall gotta stop telling people that they are good if they have a charge but no confirmation email. That is an L half the time now.

Last edited:
mean.gif
Another week of paying resale. Yuck.

Also, yall gotta stop telling people that they are good if they have a charge but no confirmation email. That is an L half the time now.
the charge just drops off after a couple days?

So Houston Galleria not participating in LV preorders[emoji]129300[/emoji]
That was a waste of time two months ago[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
Not even going to go stand in line July 14..
GL to all

Order confirmation emails really fast this season (received less than five minutes after finally seeing order confirm page last couple drops). App delay after hour still frustrating.

So Houston Galleria not participating in LV preorders[emoji]129300[/emoji]
That was a waste of time two months ago[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
Not even going to go stand in line July 14..
GL to all
did you pay beforehand? I seen the UN cashed out 500k for the preorder in Vegas.

did you pay beforehand? I seen the UN cashed out 500k for the preorder in Vegas.

Negative . Only shops that are getting them I believe are like 2-4 stores. My boy is the operations manager for the LV here in my area. He told me that supreme told LV they don't ever do ore orders and it's a fcfs basis. Therefore they had to call all the people that made preorders that it had to be cancelled. Tees and hoodies are exclusive to VIC( very important clients) only

Negative . Only shops that are getting them I believe are like 2-4 stores. My boy is the operations manager for the LV here in my area. He told me that supreme told LV they don't ever do ore orders and it's a fcfs basis. Therefore they had to call all the people that made preorders that it had to be cancelled. Tees and hoodies are exclusive to VIC( very important clients) only

I can attest, they called me to let me know they're only selling them in sf here-and I took the L

same situation here got charged but no email, tried to call them the whole day but always busy, emailed them still waiting for  a response

same situation here got charged but no email, tried to call them the whole day but always busy, emailed them still waiting for  a response
I got error page when i submit my order but still got charged. idk if this an L

Went in February and gave them info..
Got a call today about them not doing preorders..
I feel it's bogus because I'm pretty sure they hooked their loyal customers up first..
But I'm just going to charge it to the game..
Just wanted a wallet..
Not even thinking about the resell once this **** drops[emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji]

Placed my order right at 11am with confirmation, NO email, card was charged, and got my shipping email two hours after that. I'd say your chances are pretty good if your card was charged the full amount.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom