Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
if your in sothern california tomorrow the fams shop will be an event and raffling off The North Face jackets and other items 

there will be an open bar for over 21+ 

Would go but that's pretty far inland
might as well go to Vegas 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
if your in sothern california tomorrow the fams shop will be an event and raffling off The North Face jackets and other items 

there will be an open bar for over 21+ 

Didn't know this place existed.
Can't make it tomorrow, but I will definitely hit this place up.

Royals + $100 for my gold uptempos ?

A part of me would do that trade but I have this odd feeling that these Gold Suptempos are gonna go up in price. So odd that I'm considering pulling my pair on GOAT that I have listed for $415 afraid someone might buy.lol. For some reason resell is not reflecting all the hype these are getting, even after multiple celebrities have been wearing them. Just adds more science to my theory that these kids dumping pairs for less then $350 really determine the market.

A part of me would do that trade but I have this odd feeling that these Gold Suptempos are gonna go up in price. So odd that I'm considering pulling my pair on GOAT that I have listed for $415 afraid someone might buy.lol. For some reason resell is not reflecting all the hype these are getting, even after multiple celebrities have been wearing them. Just adds more science to my theory that these kids dumping pairs for less then $350 really determine the market.
I agree I feel like they gonna go up too , tired of these kids ruining the market cuhz they trynna make a quick 80 dollars when they could be making a smooth 200+ profit . wat size is the pair you have on GOAT ?

Royals + $100 for my gold uptempos ?

Send em my way in NYC. Lol.. although it looks like I'm gonna be pulling my gold pair from GOAT. I have em listed at $415 and I'm afraid someon
I agree I feel like they gonna go up too , tired of these kids ruining the market cuhz they trynna make a quick 80 dollars when they could be making a smooth 200+ profit . wat size is the pair you have on GOAT ?

Yeah Ruining it for everybody that's been at it for a while and appreciates the true value of certain items. It's a size 10. Top offer is $310 right now. Lol. Funny thing is my pair from Supreme was schedule to arrive the Friday after the drop when there was an offer of $450 on the board.:smh: probably just gonna sit on these and most likely end up rocking if the price ain't right.

I bought golds to rock

Just gotta drive to inlaws tomorrow after dinner to pickup

As long as UPS delivers tomorrow

im done with preme, the t shirts are horrible fitting, they come with weird scuffs and then you cant even return for online credit.

the tees were the only things i liked.

at least they are easy to sell on the bay. 

I agree. Every time I look at them I tend to not want to make that trade. Personally having that preme stitched on there is one of a kind.

Really?
Think for everyone here in thread posting pickup, red and gold all came in w/no problems.

I disagree. Not everybody even likes More Uptempo's. The Bulls colorway is one of the hottest colorways and they are still sitting in places. It won't be too long before people are on to the next hot shoe. Too much heat comes out these days and the next hyped quickstrike is just around the corner. 8)

Wow, kinda scurred to pull the trigger on the gold pair off of stockx with all these 3M and moldy imperfections...[emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom