Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have a bogo from Fall/Winter 16'? Looking to trade some stuff for this bogo but I want a 2nd opinion on the authenticity. Any help would be appreciated. 

Curious if anyone that has been using the restock app to check out if u have been getting the card issue for past few releases I had been doing great up until money Gun lol...

Alright guys ups just dropped off my suptempos...

Reflective looks good.

Bro!!

look at the 3m on your backpack

Now that's 3m!! 

these SupTempos we got have no Ultralight Beams! 
happy.gif
 I like them better that way

regret not getting the red pair, thought the gold pair was the best cw but nah, wanna trade for the red pair. 

regret not getting the red pair, thought the gold pair was the best cw but nah, wanna trade for the red pair. 
don't front , you bought the Gold pear strictly cuhz you thought it'd have the highest resell.. now you see Reds are going for the most on the market now you trynna switch it up .

Last edited:
don't front , you bought the Gold pear strictly cuhz you thought it'd have the highest resell.. now you see Reds are going for the most on the market now you trynna switch it up .
yeah but the reds grew on me now i want a red pair to wear.

Coral cord camp cap came in off a restock from last Saturday. Came with a price tag which ive never gotten off an online cop before :nerd:

I hate how the midsole doesn't match up on the reds. It looks stupid and lazy to me. From what I've seen, gold pair is still going for the most.

Coral cord camp cap came in off a restock from last Saturday. Came with a price tag which ive never gotten off an online cop before :nerd:

I firmly believe that it has something to do with them grabbing it from the store to fill your order.

I hate how the midsole doesn't match up on the reds. It looks stupid and lazy to me. From what I've seen, gold pair is still going for the most.

Red

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom