Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
the seller I got the s logo from hit me up saying he may have accidentally put the wrong labels on the boxes he shipped out and there is a 50/50 chance I get a golf wang hat instead of the s logo

:frown:

RIP

But hey there's a possibility you got a sweet golf wang hat coming your way.

Not saying much, this season is at an all time high for hype, everything selling out right now

Thats cuz team manual is cooking again and people have been so used to not hitting cuz of bots they buying anything they can get their hands on.

Still too much

Have to get there early. I'm there every Saturday at 1015 and have to wait no more than 40 mins I'm usually the first 3-5 in and line and clean up from the releases from Thursday

Had to put on the gortex today tho lol

Last edited:
Have to get there early. I'm there every Saturday tune it shine and clean up from the releases from Thursday

Had to put on the gortex today tho lol
It's not a bad idea, catch some leftovers out there, I try to be there when I can

And SupLa had a line of like 20 kids when I drove past just now! [emoji]128563[/emoji] Damn

Not sure if it's because it's Saturday (weekend shoppers), but I went a few Saturdays back and looks like they don't want a big crowd inside the store. Bouncer dude was only letting a few folks in as others folks would be leaving.

was going to cop a red towel for $75 shipped.. gf hit me with the "Do you think it's a reasonable purchase?"
mean.gif
mean.gif
Get a new girlfriend. You don't need that negativity in your life.

Last edited:

Get a new girlfriend. You don't need that negativity in your life.
that just depends on if that comment is reasonable or not. who makes the money in the relationship? how much does she spend? what's the hot meter look like? how often does she put out? u are in no position to judge this man, his financial situation and his girl.

with that said, buying a towel for that price is kind of ridiculous isnt it? it's all material. u can go to walmart and get a towel for much less. they do the same thing.

The Bape x ASSC migh be better than any Supreme collab this season thus far.
ASSC is probably the worst of the hyped brands out there, I honestly can't think of a line with less creativity and design. Its funny that they collab'd with Bape, which is one the most design-heavy streetwear lines out there. Atleast they didn't alienate their true fanbase by trying something new. Hopefully they drop a collection with Supreme next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom