Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supreme gotta be laughing at this. all blame going to LV, while Sup gets new hype and customers. right before their F/W too

Lol lv US should've just done the same procedure lv Japan did in Tokyo on the iPad raffle, either it says sorry and you try again tomorrow, or you hit and get a ticket for a random time every half hour and purchase your items and leave to prevent crowds. It's all random and doesn't matter how early you are. I still see LV USA possibly implementing this at a later date as they are still planing on announcing the drop at a later date, best way to prevent resellers unless they take their whole family with them [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Lowkey kind of glad the LV stuff is hard to get. Wanted the leather baseball jacket and the baseball jersey even though i probably wont wear either much. But if any VIPs want to hook me up
nerd.gif

July 14th is Bastille day. French independence Day. Everything is CLOSED that day in France. So don't count on LV being opened that day in France for Supreme.

Now back to them handling that situation. It's the worst drop off of any recent product launch. They treat people like Sh. and have that obnoxious attitude toward his patrons that is really deplorable. F the vip. They have so much money so they can buy resell price if they like the products. (which most of them never heard of Supreme before btw). 

F LV for thinking that Supreme crowds were not able to afford LV price

F LV for building the hype for the last 5 months and killing it in 2 days. 

F LV for not properly manage crowd. Giving arm bands to FCFS, making a raffle, a surprise online drop or whatever else was perfectly doable. 
ringo_and_paul__laugh_at_you_by_eggirl2-d5y3lbj.gif

F the vip. They have so much money so they can buy resell price if they like the products. (which most of them never heard of Supreme before btw). 
You do realize these are LV products, not Supreme right? and I would rather make the argument for LV in that most of these "customers" have never bought any of their products before and will not become regulars in their store... Especially the ***holes sitting in camping chairs for 6 days just to flip it, they don't owe anyone anything.

Last edited:
You do realize these are LV products, not Supreme right? and I would rather make the argument for LV in that most of these "customers" have never bought any of their products before and will not become regulars in their store... Especially the ***holes sitting in camping chairs for 6 days just to flip it, they don't owe anyone anything.
Boom.

I'm sure parents are VIP's, though and they just use their credentials. 
laugh.gif

Lol lv US should've just done the same procedure lv Japan did in Tokyo on the iPad raffle, either it says sorry and you try again tomorrow, or you hit and get a ticket for a random time every half hour and purchase your items and leave to prevent crowds. It's all random and doesn't matter how early you are. I still see LV USA possibly implementing this at a later date as they are still planing on announcing the drop at a later date, best way to prevent resellers unless they take their whole family with them [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
but the japanese can handle these types of situations as a culture

we are american 

Exactly it's not about Supreme clientele not having the money to essentially buy the products at the price point is the type of clients.

Sure lots of asians hit LV in Europe and America to resell but you can't compare those few people to all this nonsense

View media item 2490994
View media item 2490995
View media item 2490996

LV don't want this bad press. As i've stated before, they'll "tolerate" rappers and ball players going and buying their stuff but they only really want that old, white money and the people that come with it.

In the end they (LV) are an extreme luxury brand and can pick and choose who they want to sell to.

Last edited:
so according to you, supreme customers never bought LV and LV customers never bought supreme... in the end why make a collab then?

(that will not attract more LV customers and is rejecting supreme ones).

If Supreme crowds didn't like LV they would not line up, because as buyers, it's mainly them who are lining up, not LV customers.

And a Supreme fan will not buy LV firsthand because he spends already too much on supreme season after season.

So if i'm not mistaken, this collab is attracting Supreme crowds that also like LV and in this way is entitled to a little bit more respect, otherwise why making collabs and then regret+cancel?

Got lucky. I have a family member who has bought a few LV items (nothing crazy) but became friends with local LV staff. They were asked by corporate to provide a small list of people who would be allowed to order items over the phone (not the online VIP stuff), so she got me a red wallet.

Last edited:

so according to you, supreme customers never bought LV and LV customers never bought supreme... in the end why make a collab then?

(that will not attract more LV customers and is rejecting supreme ones).

If Supreme crowds didn't like LV they would not line up, because as buyers, it's mainly them who are lining up, not LV customers.

And a Supreme fan will not buy LV firsthand because he spends already too much on supreme season after season.
Originally Posted by SneakerMensch  

So if i'm not mistaken, this collab is attracting Supreme crowds that also like LV and in this way is entitled to a little bit more respect, otherwise why making collabs and then regret+cancel?
This is attracting people looking to make quick money, plain and simple.

Just out of curiosity, how old are you?

LV x Supreme shouldve had a separate thread.

too many millennials and entitlement in this thread.

Last edited:
So my boy hit me up and just asked me if still wanted anything from the collab. Looks like they are special order going on.

I'll camp for 3-4 hours

but 3-4 days, at the mall, Where the whole city shops at.

Peoples Moms n Cousin walking past you while your waiting in line for Days

That's a bad look
Lol absolutely. I have a masters degree. I don't want to be caught out there by people that know me.

He has VIP clients but this is just for regular clients. He's submitting the orders and they'll ship out

Hmmm I have a relative who is a regular client and has purchased many items with them in the past. Do you think she could call the local store and see if they'll order for her?

Sounds exactly like what happened with me. Family member is regular customer, not VIPs, put in a special order, UPS arrives with the goods.

Hopefully you can get some stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom