Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thin it can get you through normal winter. but if its starts going tundra and storms on us lol idk

Wassup everyone. Been reading throughout the day since 10am lol. But I also had problems today with the first drop like everyone else. But luckily I copped Nas tee in brown. Real tree camo shirt in woodbine. And about an hour ago I copped the digi camo pocket tee from restock. Nas was from Restock app and so was digi camo. Got email confirmations from all 3 orders and charges on card. And shipping on camo button up.

We're getting the first collab come the 31st correct? What are y'alls guesses?

Disclaimer: if u received an order confirmation and ur card was charged..please note that your order is complete and u don't have to worry and then u can patiently wait for your items..even if u are unsure when exactly they will arrive..it's ok..u will get them

Disclaimer: if u received an order confirmation and ur card was charged..please note that your order is complete and u don't have to worry and then u can patiently wait for your items..even if u are unsure when exactly they will arrive..it's ok..u will get them
for the most part. there are rare times u will get da cancel

IMG_4257.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom