Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
First apartment. Congrats.
Go look up the price of the regular Artek Aalto 400 chair, then tell us what you think.

Wow lol thanks for the heads up, I was just going to wait for retail estimates but wow. Ya getting my own place has made me more responsible so I might surely pass. Appreciate the support!

I paid close to that for a chair before but not really feeling the chair. When it’s all said and done what do y’all think the guitar will be?

If you really paid that much for a chair, then the price tag of the Fender Stratocaster is really not going to matter to you. But the quantity available online will. Pretty sure these guys will be on point:

tumblr_n2itm6mduv1qcrr5qo4_r1_400.gif

If you really paid that much for a chair, then the price tag of the Fender Stratocaster is really not going to matter to you. But the quantity available online will. Pretty sure these guys will be on point:

tumblr_n2itm6mduv1qcrr5qo4_r1_400.gif

Yeah I really did.

Costs of furniture does not matter much to me if it’s necessary for the space.

Not asking about the cost as in retail asking about resell because I really want something else that I’m actually not willing to come out of pocket for mostly because it’s an ignorant purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom