Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got sled too. Circled back for zip up and computer **** the bed. Ended up with Olive in a L. Wanted Navy or Grey in XL..

Got excited for Small Plum Small Box Logo and Red Scarf, went to checkout and both sold out. Settled for Medium Plum Small Box Logo.

So frustrating with the card declines, anyone get a sled that they don't want? I know resell isn't going to be too crazy rite?

BD0DB5BA-184C-444D-849A-8008EE1FB783.png

Copped the navy zip up in large :smokin

navy logo hoodie for me today. email confirm received already.

hope everyone got what they want, and enjoy the time off from the supreme site haha

Navy boyz we out here

team manuel

got the sled too. I hit the snow a lot, but never go sledding. Time to ditch snowboarding all together and just ride this bad boy down the mountain. :lol:

Sled first order, processing payment forever. Navy small logo second order, straight through. Luckily no captcha even though I forgot to sign into google. Received order confirmations in opposite order, thought sled was ghosted. Can’t wait for the zip up, I’ve been beating the hell out of my heather and black ones.

Sled first order, processing payment forever. Navy small logo second order, straight through. Luckily no captcha even though I forgot to sign into google. Received order confirmations in opposite order, thought sled was ghosted. Can’t wait for the zip up, I’ve been beating the hell out of my heather and black ones.
Yeah first payment processing took 15 seconds to process

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom